Join Pak Army | Latest Jobs of 2021 to JoinPakArmy

Join Pak Army of selfless defenders of the state and be a part of a commitment to serve Pakistan from disaster relief to full-scale operations.

In the brief of Pak military jobs, it gives a mutual chance to male and female and all sort of Master to Matric level vacancies advertised here.

joinpakarmy

if you want to JoinPakArmy, see Pak Join Army below in the table.

Latest Jobs to Join Pak Army | JoinPakArmy.gov.pk

This table is all about Pakistan Army jobs. Click on each Pakistan Army Force to get all joining Pak Army details.

Job Last DateStatus
Join Pak Army as Soldier30 October 2021Active
(Apply Now)
Medical Corps Army09 September 2021 Closed
Aeronautical Engineer (Captain)06 August 2021Closed
Join Pak Army as ICTO Captain04 July 2021Closed
PMA Long Course 14906 November 2021 Active
(Apply Now)
Military Police (MP) Jobs30 October 2021 Active
(Apply Now)
Technical Cadet Course TCC04 April 2021Closed
Short Service Regular Commission29 January 2021Closed
Join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission08 January 2021Closed
Lady Cadet Course27 June 2021Closed
AFNS – Armed Forces Nursing Service13 August 2021Closed
Army Medical Cadet Course (AMC)27 July 2021Closed
Central Ordnance Depot Jobs (COD)22 August 2021Closed

Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center

Also, Check How to Join Pak Army After Matric, Intermediate, and Graduation

| Click here to APPLY NOW |

Check latest: Sindh Rangers Jobs

Check: Physical and Medical tests in Army

Join Pakistan Army Requirements

Check your Height and Weight: Body Mass Index Calculator

Pakistan Army is looking for patriotic who want to be a member of Armed Forces jobs spend the rest of their life serving their motherland and get the opportunity to get martyr.

Whichever field you’ll choose in Pak army jobs, you’ll be certain of a lifetime of adventure, challenges, and opportunities that will not compare to the other career.

All that matters is that you simply are able to learn new skills and have the spirit to serve the country with full devotion and spirited enjoyment.

Check Airport Security Forces Jobs: Join ASF

Joining Pak Army Procedure

Join Pak Army Infographic
Join Pak Army Infographic

Required Documents for Joining Pak Army

1Original CertificateMark Sheets of Matric/FA/FSc or Equivalent
2Computerized ID CardIf age less than 18 then computerized Form with computerized ID Card of guardian (FatherMother)
3One attested photocopy of the above documents
43 passport size colored picturesProperly attested (front and back) by Principal or Class-1 Gazetted Officer
5Original as well as 1 photocopy of “Not Recommended” letter by ISSBAlso Required for Repeater Candidates

Benefits of Joining Pakistan Army

First of all, it is an honor to be a part of the Pakistan Army join which serves its motherland by heart without having personal means and is always ready to get Shahadat for your country.

Well, we have mentioned some main advantages of joining Pak Army as you can see below:

• You can respect nationwide because everyone loves Pakistan Army
  • Job satisfaction
  • You get paid holidays
  • You get paid sick leaves
  • Healthy salary package
  • Get discounts on Medical, shopping, and travel expenses
  • Family support
  • You get a chance to serve across Pakistan and in foreign countries
  • Get pension after retirement
  • In fact, there are multiple advantages but the main benefit is to be “Shaheed”. if you get died while on duty

Frequently Asked Questions

There are two ways to apply for registration. One is to apply online on the official Pakistan Army website. Secondly, visit your nearby Army Recruitment and Selection Centre (AS&RC).

Firstly, you have to wait for a job advertisement then you have to apply for it and pass some tests and interviews to get recommended for Pak Army.

PMA Long Course is for Commissioned Officers. its duration is 2 years and further divided into four sections having a duration of six months each. after completing PMA Long Course, you will become 2nd Lieutenant.

Yes why not, If you are male and intermediate qualified then you can join for a soldier and PMA Long Course. If you are female then you can apply for nursing services AFNS.

Matric pass can not apply for the course. Intermediate education is required for Commissioned Courses.

You can only apply for PMA Long Course. Check your eligibility that mentioned in the latest advertisement and apply.

There is two choices for you. You can apply for PMA Long Course Or Army Medical Cadet Course (AMCC) if you are interested to serve in the medical field. Check eligibility that mentioned in the latest advertisement and apply respectively.

330 thoughts on “Join Pak Army | Latest Jobs of 2021 to JoinPakArmy”

1. Aoa, sir mein ne fresh apna Graduation B.S.Ed (H) Bachelor in Science education mein complete kiya hai. mein kya Pak army join kr skti hun or kis field mein kindly inform me.

2. Sir I’m in 7th smester can i apply in 149 Lc. My degree will be completed in May 2022. If i will be recommended in 149 Lc. Then i will join PMA with 150 Lc.. suggest me how can i apply?

3. Assalam o Alaikum sir
    How can I selected in AFNS? Last year I passed test and even initial medical fit… But no further procedure took place I felt disappointed
    Please guide me sir how should I prepare for this test? To fulfill my dream to join Pakistan army?

4. Assalam Walikum mene abhi 2nd year k exams diye hain pre-engineering se or mujhe army join karni hai to kia mn kr sakti hun? Plz guide me

• Walaikum Assalam,
      You can apply for General Duty Pilot and Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of Pre Engineering

5. Assalam Walaikum mene abhi 2nd year k exams diye hain pre-engineering se or mn army join karna chahti hun to kia mn kar sakti hun? Plz guide me

6. Sir,
    I have done BBA in Supply Chain Management and currently doing MBA (2 out 6 semesters done) I am very keen in joining and serving Pak Army so can I join army on the basis of BBA? Its 16 years of education

7. Slam sir ..
    Sir main ny fsc pre medical kia .70% marks ..next bsc kia .57% marks .aur msc kia in ZOOLOGY.3.5cgpA .. ab mere age 21 year in august ..to mjhy guide kr dain main kis kis post py apply kr skta hn jo mere qualification ky hisab sy ho …..main taunsa Shareef sy tauluq rakhta hn .aur ab koi vacancies hain ??yahan py jis jgah click kro adds bht hain ..

8. Assalam o Alaikum! Sir / Mam! I hope you are fine and enjoying good health so my question is that I was applied before 2 days in PAF as GDP so there was an error occurred they said entered your matric marks and I do it but then I submit my form again said plz entered your matric marks

9. AOA sir mein ne fresh graduation kiya hai i have completed my degree in B.S.Ed (H) Bachelor in science education kindly ap bta skty hai k mein army mein kis mein apply kro.

• Wait for Lady Cadet Course advertisement to check latest requirements, it is expected in November. Or you can join the Education Branch in Navy

10. Asslam o Alaikum..!
    Sir Arts ky sath Matric sy Army My Selection ho skti hai kya…?
    Aur agr ho skti to Kitny Number Chahiya isky liya?

11. Asslam o Alaikum..!
    Sir Arts ky sath Matric sy Army My Selection ho skti hai kya…?
    Aur agr ho skti to Kitny Number Chahiya isky liya?

12. Sir/Mam
    I want to join Pak Army and I am matric pass and futhur studying in 1 year Commerce. I want to know that your academy is selecting the student of 1 year or not, If (yes) so what is the criteria to apply in your academy. Please mention the response.
    Waiting for your response….
    Thankyou
    your sincerly
    Sahir Shoukat

13. AoA. I did matric in 2018 and now I have given the exams of FA 1st&2nd year both this year and result is not announced yet. So can I apply for 149 pma because last time in 148 pma I was applied on the basis of hope certificate but they said that I can’t apply on the basis of hope certificate as it’s almost 3 years that I have completed matric. And after 3 years now I’ve applied on the basis of hope certificate.

14. I Have clear My Intermediate So I Wanna Apply To Join Pak Army.

Tell Me
    What is The Best Post For Me?

Then I’ll Go For Apply

15. I had applied last year in pma long course,but I wasn’t successful to pass the physical test (running).
    I want to apply now for pma long course 149, would I be considered freshman or else ??

16. sir, I have done my fsc in premedical AND GRADUATION IN PERFUSION SCEINCES from dow university . and i want to apply in army .. so in which field i apply?? please answer me ..!!

17. I had applied last year in pma long course,but I wasn’t successful to pass the physical test (running).
    I want to apply now for pma long course 149, would I be considered freshman or else other options. If other other options, please elaborate ??

18. Sir main ne matric kiya hain or maira age 26 year hain .aor maira bhai frontier corps mai shaheed howa hain .kya main apply kar sakta hun