Pakistan Army has announced the ICTO Pak Army advertisement vacancy for Information Communication Technology Officer (ICTO). Candidates who want to Join Pak Army as ICTO Captain are welcome to apply for online registration 2022.
Only male candidates can join Pak army ICTO as captain through Direct Short Service Commission as Communication Technology Officer (ICTO) in the Corps of Signals.
After the Six months of training, Candidates will pass out as Captain.
Being a part of the Pak Army is not a job but a passion. This is the perfect opportunity for patriotic who got a technical mind and want to serve the motherland by using their skills.
Moreover, selected candidates of the ICTO Pak Army will also get a monthly stipend of RS 35,000 during the training and after 6 months will pass out as Captain in Pakistan Army.
Indeed, Pak Army Job is the perfect opportunity for applicants and also for those who have experience in this relevant field and are eligible to apply online.
Why are you waiting for? Don’t miss this golden opportunity to get register to brighten up your future for you and your family.
Jobs in Pak Army are available for males and females Freshie/ experienced all Pakistani Nationals only. Hence, if you have dual nationality then you have to drop the other nationality in other to Join Pakistan Army.
Furthermore, check the latest military jobs in Pakistan Army then must visit this page: Join Pak Army.
Check: How to Join ISI
Join Pak Army as ICTO Captain Details
|Age||28 years as on 1 May 2022|
|Marital Status||Married/ Unmarried|
|Position||Information Communication Technology Officer (ICTO)|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||Must be according to Body Mass Index (BMI)|
|Application Start Date||27 December 2021|
|Application End Date||12 January 2022|
Check your Height and Weight now at Body Mass Index
Read: Technical Cadet Course
Applicants can join Pak army as ICTO for the following job positions:
- BE Software Engineering
- BE Computer Engineering
- BS-Hons in Computer Science
- BE System Engineering
- BS-Hons in Information Technology
- BS-Hons in Information Security
- BS-Hons in Cyber Security
ICTO Pak Army Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- 18 years of education required MS/ MSC in mentioned degree with minimum CGPA 2.5.
- One or two ERP/ Software Development Projects.
- Candidate must have one to two years experience in Geographic Information System (GIS) / Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) / Software Development / Information Security tasks comprise of NW and System Management.
- Applicants must have expertise in PHP, DOT Net (.Net), Java and similar technology.
Check in detail: Physical and Medical tests in Army
- Candidate must have 16 years of education from institutes recognized by HEC/ PEC.
- Minimum CGPA required: 2.5 / 4.0 or must have 62.5% marks.
- Applicants must have second division or grade C all over the academic history.
- Similarly candidates must be qualified in a 4-four year degree program in Engineering in the above-mentioned requirements regardless of MSC/ MS.
- Must be graduated from HEC/PEC recognized institutions or PEC recognized foreign universities
- Candidates will get preference who is MS/MSC qualified and having 2-3 years of work experience.
- Candidates with specific higher qualifications can still apply even if they have been rejected twice by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for courses at PMA or equivalent Naval/ Pakistan Air Force (PAF) courses.
- A candidate who has been rejected for PMA long course courses or equivalent courses and rejected for entry to postgraduate courses can take a second chance only for postgraduate courses.
- An applicant can likewise enlist yourself by applying “Hope Certificate” that must be attested by the Head of the institution/ university. Nevertheless, such candidates must submit their final degree transcript by 15 October 2021, or else their final merit will not be considered.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
There are two easy ways for candidates to get register themself to join Pak army as Engineer:-
Registration via Internet
The candidates can register themselves online through the Pakistan Army official Portal for online registration. You must have an E-mail (Electronic mail) address for this process.
Even, you must know the working knowledge of computer because your test will be taken on a computer.
Don’t forget to take documents that will be mentioned in the advertisement and the prospectus fee on the day of the test. You will get the exact date and time for the test at your E-mail address.
Check: Pak Army Civilian Jobs
Registration at Army Selection Centers
for instance, if you are from a backward area and don’t have access to the internet so don’t worry here is the solution to your problem. Must visit the Army Recruitment & Selection Center (AS&RC) that is nearby from your area.
A candidate takes the required document with you that is mentioned in the job advertisement and prospectus fee too. Must come with these documents too on the day of the exam.
The intelligence test is totally based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from the syllabus of academics. Accordingly, the academic test will be taken at Army Recruitment & Selection Center (AS&RC) on the given date that is provided in the registration process.
The initial medical test of candidates will be taken at Army Recruitment & Selection Center (AS&RC).
The applicants must have to pass the physical tests that are as follows:
- 1.6 kilometers run in 9 minutes
- 10 repetitions of Sit ups in 2 minutes
- 10 repetitions of Pushups in 2 minutes
- 2 repetitions of Chin ups in 2 minutes
Check: How to Join Motorway Police
The eligible candidates who have passed all tests intelligence, medical, and physical tests will get notification online through Email or call-up letters for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) interviews.
After the interview held at General Headquarters (GHQ), Rawalpindi, the recommended applications will go through medical exams different Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs) as per applicant choice. A final decision will be made on the overall performance of the applicant at the General Headquarters (GHQ).
The candidates will get six months of Basic Military Training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kakul.
How to Apply in Pak Army?
The official Pakistan Army website is “joinpakarmy.gov.pk”. You can apply here to become a part of the Pakistan Military. Best of Luck!
| APPLY NOW |