Pakistan Army has announced online applications for Pak Army Aeronautical Engineer in Captain Direct Short Service Commission Jobs 2021. Through DSSC 2021, patriotic individuals can apply to join the Pak Army as a captain as an Aeronautical Engineer (Aerospace & Avionics) in the Corps of EME. From July 12, 2021, to August 06, 2021, applicants can apply online for the Pak Army Direct Service Commission.
Interested married or unmarried males with 16 years experience in Aeronautical Engineering (BS/BE) may apply in the specific fields listed below. Applicants can register at Army Selection and Recruitment Center or apply online through Pak Army’s official website, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
The registration deadline for Aeronautical Engineers in Direct Short Service Commission is August 6, 2021.
For Pak Army jobs, check: Join Pak Army
Pakistan Army Aeronautical Engineer Job Details
Position: Aeronautical Engineer
Qualification: BE in Aerospace Engineering/ BE in Avionics Engineering
Age Limit: 28 Years
Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
Nationality: Pakistani nationals and domicile holder of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit
Marks: Min 2.5 CGPA out of 4 ‘or’ Min 60% Marks
Height: 5 feet 4 Inches
Weight: According to body mass index
Check your Height and Weight now with Body Mass Index Calculator
- Students must have completed 16 years of formal education (BS/BE) in the above mentioned discipline from a PEC/HEC recognized institution in Pakistan/ abroad with a 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 62.5% marks in annual systems. When there is a foreign degree, an equivalent certificate from HEC must be presented.
- All grades are 2nd Division/ Grade C or higher.
- A candidate should have 4 years of engineering experience in the above fields.
- Applicants may have only graduated from PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) recognized institutions or foreign institutions recognized by PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council).
- Preference will be given to applicants with a degree and 2-3 years of work experience
- Candidates with specific higher qualifications are eligible, even if they have been rejected twice by the Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) for courses at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) or the equivalent Naval or Pakistan Air Force (PAF) courses.
- A candidate who has been rejected for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) long course or equivalent courses and postgraduate courses can avail of one more chance for postgraduate courses only.
- Candidate’s may also apply with “Hope Certificates” from heads of universities/ initiations. The final degree/ transcript must be submitted by 15 Oct 2021 or else they will not be considered for final merit.
Verification of Degree/ Educating Documents.
The candidates who qualify for the preliminary selection process at AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) will be required to attach a copy of their degree/ transcript duly verified by PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) with their application.
Candidates who appear on hope certificates must submit a verified transcript/degree by PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) within seven days of the announcement of the results.
How to Apply for Captain Direct Short Service Commission 2021
Here are the steps to Join Pak Army Aeronautical Engineer:
- You can register online by clicking the following link ‘or’ by visiting the official website at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also visit their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RC).
- An online announcement of the date and time of the test will be made, for which you should have a valid e-mail account.
- Candidates will be informed of the exact date and time of their preliminary exams.
- All documents mentioned below will be brought to the AS&RCs, and candidates will have to pay a prospectus fee.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
Check Airport Security Forces Jobs: Join ASF
Preliminary Selection Procedure
- Registration. 12 July 2021 – 6 August 2021
- Preliminary Tests. 16 August 2021 – 17 August 2021
- Intelligence/ Academic Tests. A multiple choice academic test based on intelligence/degree level will be given at AS&RCs on the date assigned by the computer during registration.
- Preliminary Medical Test. AS&RCs will conduct the initial medical test for candidates.
- Physical Tests. Candidates must qualify following physical tests:
|Run||1.6 Km||2 minutes|
|Push-Ups||10 repetitions||2 minutes|
|Sit-Ups||10 repetitions||2 minutes|
|Chin Ups||2 repetitions||2 minutes|
Further Selection Procedure
Shortlisted candidates will be notified directly via the website and call up letters when they are called for the Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) test/interview. General Headquarters Selection Board (GHQ) will interview Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) recommended candidates in Rawalpindi.
There is no Traveling Allowance/ Daily Allowance (TA/DA). General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board candidates will undergo a full range of medical tests in different hospitals as they desire. General Headquarters (GHQ) will make the final selection based on individual performance.
Documents Required at AS&RCs
- All original certificates and detailed marks sheets as well as five copies attested of each certificate and degree.
- Candidate working for government institutions/departments will provide a letter of No Objection from that institution.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of the computerized National Identity Cards along with NADRA verification slips.
- 6 colour photographs with attestations (1 front & 5 back).
- Crossed postal order for Rs, 100.00 payable to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ).
- Candidate’s degrees must be duly verified by HEC/PEC
Basic Military Training
The selected candidates will get basic military training of six months at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
The candidates who are selected for the position will need to sign a bond to serve in the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The bond will need to be stamped with stamp papers worth Rs. 100/- together with the signature of just two witnesses.
| APPLY NOW |