Interested candidates can now join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch B 2021. The next recruitment is a sailor job in the Pakistan Navy (Join Pak Navy) has been announced, with application status currently available for Sailor Batch B 2021.
Interested individuals can apply online for the job of Marines (Sailors) in the Pakistan Navy for Batch B-2021. These marines jobs are available for male applicants from all across Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan. The following is all the information you’ll need to join the Pakistan Navy online registration.
Matric with science subjects from any recognized board in the state of Pakistan is necessary to join the Pakistan Navy for Sailors (Marines). The Pakistan Navy is searching for patriotic people who are eager to serve their nation and safeguard Pakistan’s coastline. If you satisfy all of the qualifying requirements to join the navy and wish to join the Pakistan Navy as a Marine, you must act immediately and complete your online registration.
Once you have your Pak Navy registration slip, you must bring it to the test day. The age limit is 17 to 21, with two-year age relaxation for the son of a shaheed (Naval) and a one-year age relaxation for active or retired Navy employees from Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
Related: Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch A
Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch B 2021 Details
|Education Required||Matric with science|
|No of Vacancies||Many|
|Start Date||7 March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21 March 2021|
Eligibility requirements for Marines (Sailors)
The prerequisites and requirements to join marines are as follows:
Must be a Pakistani citizen or a resident of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan.
Candidates must have completed their Matriculation (Science/Arts Group). Passed with a minimum of 60% marks.
Males who are not married can apply online.
Candidates must be at least 5’6′′ tall (167.5 cm).
17 to 21 years of age (On the first day of the month in which a candidate begins training, or on a specified day set by NHQ).
Check your Height and Weight with our calculator: Body Mass Index
If a candidate has been expelled or discharged from the service due to discipline, unsuitability, or physical impairment, or has been sentenced by a civil court or otherwise, he is unable to join the armed forces.
The following is a list of documents needed to join the Pakistan Navy as a Marine:
- Academic Certificate (original & attested photocopy).
- 1 picture (passport size).
- CNIC/Form B attested photocopy (NADRA).
- Postal Order for Rs.50/- in favor of Director of Recruitment, NHQ, Islamabad, crossed.
- Photocopy of attested domicile certificate.
Selection process to join Pak Navy Marine
- To begin, you must apply online or visit your nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment Center between March 7 and March 21, 2021.
- From March 24 onwards, there will be an academic written exam, as well as an intelligence test and a subject test.
- Candidates will be notified of the exam date and location through SMS.
- The results of the testing will be announced on the Pakistan Navy’s official website.
- Following that, a physical endurance test will be conducted (PET).
- Following that, there will be a medical examination and interview starting in April 2021.
- After that, there will be a personality assessment, and candidates will be chosen on a temporary basis before the final Medical Exam.
- Candidates will be tested in the Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi at the end of the process, with those who are totally fit being considered as final candidates for the B-2021 Sailor Batch.
Check: Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
Pak Navy Marine Test PET
To Join Pak Navy as Sailor candidates will conduct physical tests (Jismani imtehan),
Marine physical fitness test
|Running||1.6 KM||8:30 minutes|
|Push-ups||10 repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||2 repetitions||2 Minutes|
Candidates who were shortlisted in Batch A-2020 are free from taking the entrance exam for Batch B-2021.
The deadline to apply for a position in the Pakistan Navy as a sailor for Batch B-2021 is 21 March 2021.
Check Navy civilian jobs: Join Pak Navy as Civilian
How to Join Pak Navy as Sailor
Interested candidates can apply online or go to their nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center after the advertisement in the newspaper has been published.
- The first step is to determine which post you are eligible to apply for.
- Check the Pak Navy requirements before you apply
- Except for few posts, all other positions must be applied online through Joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Make sure to complete all necessary registration steps
- A roll number slip and test date will be sent to you via email and SMS.
Check you nearest: Pak Navy Selection and Recruitment Center
Join Pak Navy registration slip
Candidates can access Pak Navy sailor registration slips by clicking on the link above.
Join Pak Navy result
After completing all the selection process, results for Pak Navy as Sailors will be announced.
Pattern and syllabus for the Pakistan Navy Sailor (Marine) examination
Once candidates have registered, they should prepare for the entrance test and physical efficiency test. We have provided below the test pattern and syllabus to prepare Pakistan Navy sailors (marines). To prepare for sailor jobs, review preparation resources like past papers and Mcqs pdf books.
Check: Pak Navy Ranks