The Pakistan Army has announced the induction of new ‘M’ Cadets for the medical corps army, who will join the program in the 4th and last year of their MBBS program. A Medical Cadet continues his studies in the medical college where he is enrolled until he has completed the MBBS program. Cadets must still abide by Pakistan Army Act, 1952, rules, regulations, and orders.
Cadets will receive PKR18,583 as a monthly stipend for selected applicants. Medical Cadets obtain a maximum of 222,996 in a year as compensation for their medical education expenses after they are commissioned in the Army. They can thus receive up to 1,114,980 for completing their educational goals for MBBS.
In one month after MBBS, the Army Medical Corps School & Centre Abbottabad offers 22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT), after which the Short Service Regular Commissions (SSRC) are inducted into the Military by GHQ PA Directorate.
Participants may register from August 02, 2021, through September 09, 2021. An M cadet will be commissioned in the AMC after successfully completing his medical education and meeting all other requirements of the scheme.
Related: Join Pak Army As Medical Cadet
Pak Army M Cadet Course 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: 4th or Final Year Student of MBBS of any Medical College recognized by PM&DC/ PMC
Age: 20 to 26 years (as of 25 July 2021)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan and domicile holders of Gilgit-Baltistan/ Azad Kashmir. Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign citizenship if selected.
Minimum Height: 5’-4” or (162.5 cm)
Weight: As per Body Mass Index
Check your Height and Weight: Body Mass Index
- Candidates are ineligible if they are:
- The Appeal Medical Board declared him permanently unfit.
- Medically unfit due to Hepatitis B and C (no AMB can be requested).
- Those declared unfit by military hospitals except those cleared by appeal medical boards.
- Having been expelled from any academy or training institution of the armed forces.
- Withdrawn from any bonded college or institution of the armed forces.
- Served with the armed forces, but was dismissed, removed, and banned.
- An offense involving moral turpitude was found in the Court of Law.
- Two times rejected by the ISSB.
- Two times rejected by the selection boards of GHQ, AHQ, and NHQ.
- Likewise, there will be a permanent ban for candidates who will falsify academic documents, conceal information, or give incorrect information, in order to gain an undue advantage.
Also, Check: PMA Long Course
Registration Schedule for M Cadet course 2021
Interested candidates can register on the Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RC) or via the website: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Registration at AS&RCs
To complete registration formalities, candidates are required to report to any of the following Army Selection and Recruitment Centers and collect their roll no. along with the documents mentioned in the 4th heading. These documents will also be presented to the candidates on the day of the test:
- AS&RC Rawalpindi
- AS&RC Lahore
- AS&RC Karachi
- AS&RC Peshawar
- AS&RC Quetta
- AS&RC Multan
- AS&RC Hyderabad
- AS&RC Muzaffarabad
- AS&RC Gilgit
- AS&RC Faisalabad
- AS&RC Dera Ismail Khan
- AS&RC Khuzdar
- AS&RC Pano Aqil
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
Interested candidates can register at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. They will also be informed about the date and timing of the test on the internet, so they must have an email address.
The candidates will be informed of exactly when and where preliminary computer tests are scheduled. You cannot change the date once it has been given.
Documents listed below will be brought by candidates. Because registration and testing will be conducted on computers, you must be familiar with the use of computers.
| APPLY NOW |
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests
The following schedule of the medical corps army will be followed for the registration and preliminary test:
Registration: August 02, 2021, to September 09, 2021
Preliminary Tests Including Intelligence Test: September 16-24, 2021
- 1.6 Km run- 8 ½ minutes
- Push-Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sits Ups- 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups- 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing- 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4 feet
Preliminary Medical Test
Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Check: Physical and Medical tests in Army
Documents Required At AS&RCs
- 2 copies of attested educational certificates.
- Photocopies of 2 attested copies of Form ‘B’ or the Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
- 4 passport-sized photographs attested by an official.
- Candidates are required to deposit a pay order for Rs 500/- clearly indicating “Payable at any branch in Pakistan” in favor of the Surgeon General/DGMS (IS), Medical Directorate/DMS-1, Rawalpindi GHQ.
- Exam results of MBBS previous years.
- Test of intelligence/personality at AS&RCs.
- Interview by GHQ Sel Bds.
- In this Scheme, a cadet should continue to study in the medical college where he is enrolled until he completes his medical degree, and during that period he should adhere to the Pakistan Army Act, 1952 and rules, regulations, and orders issued thereunder.
- Upon successful completion of his medical academic training and basic military training, and upon satisfying other requirements of the scheme, he will be commissioned in the AMC.
The GHQ Selection Board will announce the dates and locations of the intelligence/personality tests to short-listed candidates through the website and by a letter of invitation. Final interviewees are required to undergo Medical Fitness Evaluations at the closest CMH. Candidates will be selected based on their overall performance at GHQ.
22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) will be conducted at Pakistan Military Academy.
Study and Stipend
- Students will remain enrolled in their respective medical colleges until their medical graduation course is completed.
- After completing his medical education and basic military training, M Cadet will be commissioned as a captain in the Army Medical Corps.
- A stipend of Rs 18,583/- will be paid to selected M Cadets every month.
- M Cadets will also be entitled to receive a lump-sum payment that does not exceed Rs 222,996/- per annum as a reimbursement of expenses incurred on their MBBS studies prior to joining the program.