Lady Cadet Course 2021 | Join Pak Army as LCC 19

Big news for the ladies who want to join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021. Pak Army has recently announced for all females who are desperate to Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officers are encouraged to apply for this LCC 19.

Join Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
Lady Cadets in Prade

After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Captain in Pakistan Army.

For Lady Cadet Course 2021, All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the related fields can apply. The registration will start on 07 June 2021. Don’t be late Candidates can submit their application forms before 27 June 2021.

The initial test will be taken from 01-09 July 2021. Multiple fields are offered for the Lady Cadet Course 2021 according to your interest. If you are curious about joining the Pakistan Army as a direct captain through a short course, this post is for you. Just follow the guidelines and apply accordingly.

Also, Check Join Pak Army

Lady Cadet Course 2021 Details

Country: Pakistan

Organization: Pakistan Army

Gender: Female

Age: 28 years

Course Offered: LCC-19

Job Type: Permanent

Rank: Direct Captain

Education Required: 16 Years of Education

Application Deadline: 27 June 2021

Complete LCC- 19 Details

Also, Check Join Pak Army as Captain Male

Offered Fields

Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 19:

• Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
    • BE Geo-Informatics
    • MS GIS&RS (MS in GIS&RS with a background of BE/BS in Civil Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Geography or Space Sciences can also apply)
  • Army Services Corps (ASC)
    • MS/ MSc (Contracting, Procurement)
    • MBA in Financial Management
  • Corps of Signals (Sigs)
    • BE Software Engineering (preferably MSSE/MSCS)
  • Judge Advocate General (JAG)
    • LLB – minimum of two years of Experience
  • Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
    • BE Electronics
    • BE/ BSc in Textile Engineering
  • Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
    • BE in Bio Medical Engineering
    • BE in Mechatronics Engineering
  • Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
    • BS/ BE in the following:
      • Software Engineering
      • Computer Engineering
  • Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)
    • Masters or equivalent in following:
      • IR or Peace & Conflict Studies
      • Film/ TV Production or Mass Communication

Check Airport Security Forces Jobs: Join ASF

LCC-19 Course 2021 Timeline

• Registration Process: 07 June 2021
  • Application Deadline: 27 June 2021
  • Initial Tests: 01-09 July 2021

Eligibility Criteria

Procedure to apply for the Lady Cadet Course 19, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

• All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-19.
  • Only females can apply.
  • Candidates must be unmarried.
  • Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
  • At least 16 years of education required.
  • Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
  • Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4
  • Minimum height:  5’
  • Weight:  as per body mass index
  • Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82

Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index Calculator

Check in detail: Physical and Medical tests in Army

How to apply for LCC-19?

Now, follow the following steps to apply for Lady Cadet Course 19:

• Candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres(AS&RCs).
  • If you want to apply online the official link is mentioned below.
  • Select the relevant field. complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
  • The date and time for the test will be out online.

Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center

Documents Required

The Applicants must bring the following documents on the day of the test:

• Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
  • Serving candidates must bring NOC from the relevant department.
  • Photocopies of National Identity card and Domicile.
  • (x6) front and back attested Passport size pictures.

| APPLY NOW |

Check How to Join Pak Army After Matric, Intermediate, and Graduation

813 thoughts on “Lady Cadet Course 2021 | Join Pak Army as LCC 19”

1. Assalam-o-Alaikum!
    I have done BS(Hons) in Mathematics.May i apply in LCC.
    Please guide me education requirements Matric,inter,graduation!

• Matric (math,physics,chemistry,computer science)71% marks
      F.Sc pre engg (56%)
      Graduation (72%) (BS Math)

May i eligible to apply for LCC?

• Unfortunately, Candidates with a BS Math degrees are not eligible. Or, wait for next advertisement to check latest requirements.

2. Assalam u alikum .
    I need information that i want to do Master in IR or strategic studies/defence studies .
    Will i be eligible for LCC ? Or is there any post i can apply after bachelors with political science

• Walaikum Assalam,
      I can’t confirm yet because requirements change every time an advertisement is posted. Check our guide on how girls can join Navy/PAF to find opportunities.

3. Assalamualaikum sir can you plz tell me after Dpt (doctor of physical therapy) it’s a five year program can I am eligible to apply in LCC.

4. Assalam_0_Alaikum! After BScs we apply in which field in army. And if yes then in this field we can apply if my eyesight is weak (2.5). And I am also Microsoft office specialist. Please guide me about this. I am too much confused.
    THANKS

• Walaikum Assalam,
      As per previous advertisements, BSCS qualified candidates can apply. Wait for an upcoming advertisement to check the latest requirements.

5. AOA Sir, Hope you are fine. mein ne fresh graduation bachelor in science education mein kiya hai . kya mein LCC course mein apply kar skti hun?

6. Assalamualaikum!
    I am doing BS Physics. After my graduation , how can I be a part of forces? Am I eligible? In which course I can apply?
    Please guide me regarding my subject.

7. Assalamualaikum!
    Kindly guide me regarding my subject.

8. Assalam o alikum sir
    Update next recruitment of lcc I m late. I m willing to join army as a cadet. Also I want to know that I m graduated in psychology. Can I apply for this.

9. Aoa sir Iam doing bs zoology ,is I am eligible for Lcc or not.
    And secondly ,is inter marks percentage matter for this?
    Plz reply as soon as possible.
    Thanks

10. Salam! I want to join pakistan army after fsc as a captain .can I apply for army and what is the procedure to apply for army and what is registration dat.e

11. Salam! I want to join pakistan army after fsc as a captain .can I apply for army and what is the procedure to apply for army and what is registration date

12. Assalamu.alaikum
    Respected sir,
    Hopefully, all of you will be fine. Sir I’ve done M.A. English. May I join the Pakistan Military?
    If yes, plz guide me. In which area I can apply? or which field is best for me.

• Wait for advertisement to check the latest requirement. It is expected in November/December. Or you can apply for Education Branch in Navy.

13. A-o-A,
    I need some information about LLC as i am doing BBA it’s my last semester going on i will be done with it in January In shaa ALLAH so is there any possibility for me to join.? Or i have to do MBA first in specific field.? Can you guide as in which field i should do MBA to join LLC .?

14. Assalam-u-Alaikum
    I am interested in joining Army but i dont want to join Army though the lay cadet course I want to be part of infantry (foot army) or become part of Pakistan Army special service group who are armed and have close contact with enemies. Could you please guide me about the process to join these sector for girls. And
    I dont live in Pakistan and have not done my year 12 in Pakistan but i was born there so i have Pakistani citizenship. Could you also guide me about the process for issb for overseas students if i want to join the sectors mentioned above. And would i have to do the initial test or just straight 4 days test.
    I am planning on doing the issb test next year, when does the initial test date or the 4 day test date for next year is getting released.

This is my email if anyone have any information about the application process. Could you send me the information related to the questions asked above please email me.
    [email protected]
    Waiting for your response
    Thankyou

• Walaikum Assalam,
      You have to serve 5 years in Pakistan Army, Navy or PAF to join SSG. Criteria are same for all candidates. Wait for advertisement (In which you are interested), then you can apply online then initial test and so on.