Big news for the ladies who want to join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2021. Pak Army has recently announced for all females who are desperate to Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officers are encouraged to apply for this LCC 19.
After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Captain in Pakistan Army.
For Lady Cadet Course 2021, All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the related fields can apply. The registration will start on 8th December 2020. Don’t be late Candidates can submit their application forms before
24th December 2020.
The initial test will be taken from 28th December 2020 to 8th January 2021. Multiple fields are offered for the Lady Cadet Course 2021 according to your interest. If you are curious about joining the Pakistan Army as a direct captain through a short course, this post is for you. Just follow the guidelines and apply accordingly.
Also, Check Join Pak Army
Lady Cadet Course 2021 Details
Organization: Pakistan Army
Course Offered: LCC-19
Job Type: Permanent
Rank: Direct Captain
Education Required: 16 Years of Education
24th December 2020
Also, Check Join Pak Army as Captain Male
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 18:
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
LCC-18 Course 2021 Timeline
- Registration Process: 8th December 2020
- Application Deadline: 24th January 2021
- Initial Tests: 28th Dec – 8th Jan 2021
Procedure to apply for the Lady Cadet Course 19, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-19.
- Only females can apply.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
- At least 16 years of education required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4
- Minimum height: 5’
- Weight: as per body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan army order 11/82
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index Calculator
How to apply for LCC-19?
Now, follow the following steps to apply for Lady Cadet Course 19:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres(AS&RCs).
- If you want to apply online the official link is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant field. complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be out online.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
The Applicants must bring the following documents on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Serving candidates must bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Photocopies of National Identity card and Domicile.
- (x6) front and back attested Passport size pictures.
| APPLY NOW |