Check out the SPU Jobs Sindh – Special Protection Unit Police Jobs 2021 here. This position is being advertised by the Police Department Government. On 11 June 2021, the Daily Dawn newspaper published an advertisement for Sindh Police Special Protection Unit SPU Jobs 2021. PTS also posts this advertisement on their website: www.pts.org.pk.
According to the latest Sindh Police Jobs 2021 announcement, there are 1815+ Constable Jobs in Sindh Police. Candidates who are looking for Police jobs are encouraged to apply now for the SPU jobs 2021. Female and male candidates can apply for these Latest Special Protection Unit Jobs 2021 through an application form that can be downloaded from the PTS website.
All candidates must have completed a matriculated education to be eligible for SPU Police Jobs 2021. Please read the full advertisement before submitting an application for these Police Jobs in Sindh. The deadline for application submission is 30 June 2021.
Check: Sindh Police Jobs
Latest Sindh Police Jobs 2021 Details
|Jobs Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Post Update On||22 June 2021|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
|Category/ Sector||Sindh Police|
|Organization||Special Protection Unit SPU|
|Job Type||Full time|
Latest Jobs in SPU Police Jobs 2021
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
Check: SPU Jobs Punjab
Constable Job Requirements
- Interested Candidates must have Matric education to apply for these SPU Constable Jobs Sindh.
- Female Police Height Requirement: 5ft (minimum) & Running: 800 meters in 14 minutes.
- Male Physical Standards: Height: 5 ft 5 Inches (min), Chest: 33 inches (min) with 1.5-inch expansion & Running: 1600 meters in 7 minutes.
SPU POLICE Salary is Rs. 40000.
There are 1815+ jobs of police constables (bps-05) and lady police constables (bps-05) in the special protection unit (Sindh police) for candidates with domicile in Sindh province. Interested applicants must meet each of the following requirements.
How to Apply for SPU Sindh Police Jobs 2021?
- Applicants may obtain application forms and deposit slips from the PTS website at www.pts.org.pk.
- It is necessary to pay the prescribed fee online at any of the branches of HBL and UBL located across the country and to fill in the application form completely and accurately.
- An application processing fee of Rs.290 is required.
- The completed application form should be sent to PTS headquarters, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad, along with a copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original.
- The candidates appearing for the interview/test will not be eligible for TA / DA.
- Please submit your application form no later than 30 June 2021.
Check: MI Jobs