Latest Jobs in Special Protection Unit SPU announced by Punjab Police in Express Newspaper on November 10, 2021. SPU Punjab Police jobs are only open to male Punjabi citizens. A police job advertisement is being published for the postings of Dhobi, Cook, Mali, Sanitary Worker & Barber on a Pay Scale of BPS-02 and 01 plus allowances. The deadline for applying for this position is November 25, 2021.
Police Special Protection Unit (SPU) of Punjab Police is a government agency that provides the best level of services to citizens of Pakistan. Pakistan Police Special Protection Unit SPU has announced multiple jobs to Pakistani citizens who are motivated and energetic, qualified, and eligible to apply for the SPU jobs.
Our recommendation is to apply before the due date if you have the qualifications mentioned in the above-mentioned jobs. In order to make the job searching process easier, Pakistan Forces publishes Punjab Police Special Protection Unit Spu job offers. For more information about Punjab Police Special Protection Unit Spu jobs, we recommend visiting this website named Pakistanforces daily.
Check: Join Punjab Police
|Posted Date||10 November 2021|
|Post Name||Dhobi, Cook, Mali, Sanitary Worker & Barber|
|Pay Scale||BPS-01 & 02|
|No of Seats||12|
|Address||Director/ Deputy Inspector General of Police, SPU, Punjab, Lahore.|
|Last Date||25 November 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
Check: Motorway Police Jobs
|Age Limit||18 to 45 years|
How to Apply for SPU Punjab Police
- Please click the link given below to download the SPU application form or visit https://punjabpolice.gov.pk to find out more.
- For Adv 01, interested candidates are required to submit their SPU application forms along with Rs.30/- form fee and attested copies of the following documents before the deadline.
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Disabled Certificate
- 02x Passport size Photographs
- You will find a list of shortlisted candidates on a website or in person at the address provided.
- Candidates applying for Adv 02 are required to submit plain paper applications with copies of their attested documents to the address of Farooqabad.
- Certification from the Punjab Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Mal Board.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- Certificate of training (if any).
- All applicants must include their phone numbers.
- Applicants from the government and semi-government sectors should use proper channels.
- The deadline for submitting and obtaining application forms is November 25, 2021 (Adv 01) & November 22, 2021 (Adv 02 & 03).
Check: Traffic Police Jobs Lahore
|Verification of Documents||29 Nov 2021||Punjab Constabulary|
|Practical Test||06 Dec 2021||Abbas Police Line Baidian Rd|
|Display of List||13 Dec 2021||Punjab Constabulary|
|Interview of Selected Candidates||15 Dec 2021||Abbas Police Line|
Check: Punjab Elite Force Jobs