Here you can find information about Pakistan Navy War College PNWC Jobs 2023 which you may find useful. As you can see below, we have copied the advertisement from the Daily Express newspaper, which appeared on 10 November 2022.
Latest Pakistan Navy War College PNWC Jobs
|Posted on||10th November 2022|
|Last Date||November 25, 2022|
|Company||Pakistan Navy War College PNWC|
|Address||The Commandant, Pakistan Navy War College, Naval Complex, Walton Askari V, Gulberg-III, Lahore|
There is an opening for a Research Associate at the Pakistan Navy War College in Lahore, Pakistan. A candidate who is interested in this position should have a Master’s Diploma or a Master’s Degree (18 Years Degree, Minimum of 3.0 CGPA) in Political Sciences, International Relations, Defense & Strategic Studies, or related fields.
The PNWC has announced the opening of several new jobs through the latest advertisement. In order to fill the vacancies with attractive remuneration and reimbursements according to applicable laws, we are looking for motivated, aggressive, skilled, and intelligent people to fill these positions. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or applying for it in the near future, we strongly recommend that you take action as soon as possible in order to be considered for these openings.
These New PNWC Jobs in Pakistan 2023 will be able to be obtained by the most qualified candidates who will be able to apply through the procedure set by the organization and can obtain these Jobs in Pakistan once the recruitment process has been completed.
Professionals who are interested in applying should send their CVs to the Commandant, Pakistan Navy War College, Naval Complex Walton Askari-V, Gulberg-III, Lahore.
Read: Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs Vacancies at Bahria Colleges
How to Apply for New Navy jobs?
- Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to submit their resumes to email@example.com.
- All aspects of the application should be completed.
- The application cannot be considered if it has been submitted late or if it is incomplete.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to attach all required documents with the application form at the time of application,
- There are no restrictions on the number of candidates for any of the positions who are already working in the public sector should apply through the appropriate channel and submit their NOC along with their application.
- There will be only a limited number of candidates called for an interview or test
- There will be no TA/DA paid for the test/interview.
Read: Pak Army Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs