Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023 has announced the latest Jobs in Pakistan 2023. Both men and women can apply for these Jobs in Pakistan in through the application form. Multiple Vacancies in Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs have been released.
Candidates with a primary education can apply for these jobs in Pakistan Army. Those interested in applying for these Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs can also read the full advertisement. The deadline for applications is 15 June 2023.
Check: Join Pak Army
Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023 Details
|Published Date||28 May 2023|
|Last Date||15 June 2023|
|Qualification||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Job Location||Multiple Cities|
Candidates must submit applications with attested copies and postal order. Each advertisement also specifies the criteria and domicile requirements for each post. Candidates holding a Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree are encouraged to apply.
Currently, there are vacancies in the Pakistan Army for Teachers, Section Heads, Clerks, UDC, LDC, Cooks, Drivers, Mali, Naib Qasid, Store men, Skilled Workers, USM, Firefighters, Data Entry Operators, Draftsmen, Assistants, Steno typists, and Storekeepers, among others.
Pakistan Army invites applications from across the country for its Technical and Non-Technical Recruitment. Qualifications holders who have completed their Primary, Middle, Matriculation, DAE, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree are eligible to join Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs. Candidates who are between the ages of 18 and 30 can join Pakistan Army.
Related: Top Cadet Colleges in Pakistan
Latest Pak Army Civilian Jobs November
- Data Entry Operators
- Naib Qasid
- Section Heads
- Skilled Workers
- Steno Typists
- Store Keepers
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2023?
- There is a deadline listed in each advertisement.
- Application for the desired position must be submitted at the address listed in the vacancy notice.
- Interested applicants can send complete application documents to the department.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Computerized CNIC
- Postal Order
- Applications received late or incomplete will not be considered.
- A postal order for Rs.200/- should be sent to the Commandant COD Lahore.
- After scrutinizing the applications, short-listed candidates will be notified.
- No TA/DA will be paid for short-listed candidates who are called for a test/interview.
- There is no refund for the demand draft fee paid.
- Government Recruitment Policy applies to age relaxation.
Check: Military Police Jobs
Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs Advertisement
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: