The Military College Sui admissions are open for 8th grade in Balochistan. Students will be able to submit their admissions applications starting today and ending on 25 October 2021. Forms and prospectuses are available at all Pakistan Army offices in Quetta and Sui and in Habib Bank branches.
COVID-19 has forced Baluchistan Board to move the annual examinations of the 11th and 12th classes to June due to the outbreak. The exact date will be announced later. We urge cadets to continue their self-study and make use of their maximum time for studying for their exams.
Military College Sui Balochistan invites applications for admission to the 8th grade. The last date to submit applications is Monday, 25 October 2021. A prospectus and application form are available at HBL, both branches of the Pakistan Public Service Commission (PPL), as well as Army Selection & Recruitment Centers across the country, and the FC Balochistan HQ.
You can access application forms available on the official website of Military College Sui. Please attach a Bank Draft of the amount below with all applications; otherwise, they will not be entertained. The bank drafts for the Commandant Military College Sui must be made payable to HBL Pls Sui, account number 0516-7901882903.
Related: List of Top Cadet Colleges
Interviews Date and Time
The dates and locations of the interviews for the 14th Bolanian Entry (8th Class) are given below. You will be notified of exact interview dates through phone calls and call letters. Any questions about the application process can be directed to the college authorities by calling 0331-7514758
|Lahore||14-22 January 2021|
|Multan||28 January – 6 February 2021|
|Rawalpindi||15-19 February 2021|
|Peshawar||22-26 February 2021|
|Quetta||8-15 March 2021|
|Karachi||22-27 March 2021|
|Sui||5-12 April 2021|
Related: Cadet College Khushab Admission
Military College Sui Admissions Entry Test Result
This college prepares cadets so they will be able to join Pakistan Army and serve the nation.
Check: Cadet Colleges Admissions
Written Entry Test Examination Schedule
Exams will be held on SUNDAY, 03 November 2021. Students are required to appear in three papers (English, Math, and Global Science) from the syllabus for the 7th class.
Examination Centers: Quetta, Khuzdar, Sibi, Sui, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, Kashmore, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Gilgit, Rawalpindi, Kharian, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Turbat, Muzaffarabad and Dera Bugti.
Last date for submission of application form is 25 October 2021
You can download the application form from the website www.militarycollegesui.edu.pk. To apply for admission, you must send your DD to the head office along with the admission form.
An advertisement showing the detail of demand drafts with amounts appears below this image.
Related: Cadet College Jehlum Admission
Military College Sui Admissions
Class 8th and 1st Year
Quotas are determined by GHQ for inducting students. Balochistan’s children are offered the majority of seats, while Pakistan Army personnel and civilians are offered some seats based on open merit. The quota is as follows:
|Reserve Quota for Balochistan||5%|
Inductions are held annually in 8th class and occasionally in the first-year class. There are 90 seats available in 8th class.
Check: PMA Long Course
Eligibility of Class-8th
- The candidate should have passed or be enrolled in the 7th grade.
- Candidates should be 12-14 years old on 1st April in their admission year. An age limit waiver of 90 days is allowed in either direction as per existing rules.
- You can only get 90 days age waiver in the lower limit if you’re a Balochistan domiciled kid on April 1st.
- Candidate must be able to pass a medical exam.
- Candidates shouldn’t be married.
- An applicant must be 15-17 years old on the 1st July of their admission year. According to the existing rules, 90 days can be granted as a maximum waiver in upper or lower age limits.
- For students domiciled in Baluchistan, the age limit in the year of admission is 15-18 years old. Age waivers are only available for 90 days in lower age bracket.
- Candidates must have passed Class X before joining the College.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- The candidate must not be married when applying for admission.
Note: All candidates other than Baloch are eligible for a 90-day waiver (more or less than desired age). Parents who wish to apply may do so to the human resource development department (HRD), government headquarters (GHQ), and Rawalpindi.
The Army personnel need to attach a copy of the Regimental Part-II Order and CORO to confirm their age. All other forms need to be attached with the Computerized Form ‘B’ from the concerned NADRA office.
Related: Military College Murree Admission
Submission of Applications
Applications must be submitted in accordance with the following procedure:
- You must submit an admission application on the prescribed admission form included in the prospectus. The Army Selection and Recruitment Centre and the Military College Sui offer prospectuses by postal service or by hand at the following rates:
By Hand Through Mail
|Soldiers (Serving/Retired)||Rs 280/-|
|Officers (Serving/Retired)||Rs 560/-|
Related: Cadet College Rawalpindi Admission
A cross-checked Postal Order / Bank Draft in favor of Commander Military College SUI, Habib Bank Limited PPL Branch must accompany the application form as registration fee in the amount of Rs.1200/- as mentioned in the Admission Form.
There is no refund for the registration fee. Candidate may deposit directly to MCS account number – 0516-7901882903 and attach our bank slip – HBL PPL Branch Sui. When downloading the form from website, a crossed stamped postage stamp/bank draft must be attached to the form and drawn on Habib Bank Limited PPL Branch Sui at the following rates:
- Soldiers (Serving/Retired) Rs 1480/-
- Officers (Serving/Retired) Rs 1760/-
- Civilians Rs 1850/-
These crossed postal orders/bank drafts should only be made payable to COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI, HBL PPL Branch.
- It is important to fill out the application form correctly. Each entry will be verified. The candidate can face disciplinary action / withdrawal if they give false information during their stay, and they’ll get fined for the training charges they incurred during their stay.
- Please send the completed application form directly to the Commandant of the Military College Sui with “Admission for class VIII, IX, XI (whichever is applicable)” written in red ink on the upper right corner.
- Application forms must be accompanied by four self-addressed envelopes of size 4″ x 9″ (TCS fees of Rs.600/- @ Rs.150/- per envelope have been included in the registration draft).
- The last date for the submission of applications is published in the local newspapers.
- Selection Procedure.
The selection is based on the performance/grading of a candidate in the following.
- Written Test
- Intelligence Test (Interviews will not be conducted if the candidate fails the Intelligence Test)
- Medical Examination at CMH / MH
- Approval of final merit list by GHQ
Note. There will be due consideration of the marks in Matric exams for candidates seeking admission to Intermediate (1st year).
Related: Cadet College Hasan Abdal Admission
Cadet College Sui Admission Test
The following stations conduct written tests:
- Pano Aqil
- K P K: Peshawar / Abbottabad
- Gilgit Baltistan: Gilgit
- AJ&K: Muzaffarabad
- Syllabus for Written Test
Following are the subjects/syllabi for the test:
The following subjects make up the written test for Class-8th: Sociology, history, history of science, social science, and geography.
- Mathematics and General Science
- Urdu and Islamiyat (Pakistan Studies for non-Muslims)
Intermediate (1st Year)
The 1st Year written test is based on the Punjab Text Book Board syllabus for classes 9th and 10th (remember, 75% questions from SSC-I and 25% from SSC-II) in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Note: All candidates who meet the requisite merit are informed of the results of the Written Test.
Intelligence Test and Interview
If you pass the written test, you will be contacted for an interview and an Intelligence test. Qualified candidates are called and sent to a location closer to their home station. Qualified candidates may appear in the interview following their Intelligence Test.
Candidate medical exams are conducted at the CMH / MH closest to their home stations. Medical rejections can be appealed by an applicant through the Appeal Medical Board. However, the candidate must request a re-examination within seven days of CMH’s medical results. Otherwise, they won’t be considered.
Ultimately, candidates are selected based on their performance in the Writing Test, Intelligence Test, and Interview. The matric results (SSC-1) are also weighted in the case of intermediate (1st Year).
Dues Payment of Military College Sui Admissions
Following are the main details of the dues procedure:
- The purchase price is due in advance in the form of a bank draft in favor of the Commander MCS, payable to Habib Bank Limited, PPL Sui.
- Payments come in quarterly and should be received by the bank on April 10th, July 10th, October 10th, and January 10th each year.
- There are periodic revisions to the fees for all categories.
- College dues must be paid for the entire term. Even if a student remains on the College roll only for part of the term, there is no provision for part adjustment, refund or remission of the amount to be paid.
- Any fee or fee-related fee that remains unpaid after the 30th of the earmarked month will be subject to surcharge. Cadets who fail to pay their dues may be withdrawn by the GHQ.