Do you want to join Pak Navy as Doctor? Applications for joining Pakistan Navy as a doctor through the M Cadet Scheme 2022 are now open, and Pakistani citizens can apply for it. Interested candidates can submit their applications online. Female and male candidates are welcome to apply for medical jobs in Navy.
Applicants in the 4th and 5th years of an MBBS program at a government medical college recognized by PM and DC are encouraged to apply. Recently, the 7th batch of Pak Navy Doctors has been announced through M Cadet Scheme 2022, and applications have been accepted through 15 December 2021.
The deadline for applying to become a doctor in the Pak Navy through M Cadet Scheme 2022 is 15 December 2020.
Learn more about how to apply for the M Cadet Scheme 2022 and join Pakistan Navy here. Check out our platform Pakistan Forces daily for jobs in the navy.
Check Latest Pak Navy Jobs at this page > Join Pak Navy
Join Pak Navy as M Cadet 2022 Details
|Course Offered||M Cadet|
|Rank||Ag Surg Lt|
|Age||26 years on 01 January 2022|
|Application Deadline||15 December 2021|
- M Cadet 7th Batch (Doctors)
The following criteria must be met in order to qualify for Join Pak Navy through M Cadet Scheme 2022:
- Candidates must be Pakistani nationals and residents of Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- Both males and females may apply for the M Cadet Scheme 2022.
- Height Required: Male: 5’4”. Female: at least 5 feet.
- Weight as per body mass index.
Check your body mass index through > BMI Calculator
Selection Procedure to Join Pak Navy as M Cadet 2022
- The test will be performed on
- It will be computer-based/e-based.
- Both intelligence and academic tests will be administered.
- PNR and SC will conduct the personality test.
- Candidate must maintain good oral and ear hygiene and have it checked by a doctor.
- Naval Headquarters will only select applicants on the basis of merit.
- Selected candidates will take the final medical examination at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
How to Join Pak Navy as Doctor?
Those interested in joining Pakistan Navy as M Cadets should apply on the official website of Pak Navy mentioned below.
- Anyone who is interested in applying can do so by registering on the Navy’s website.
- Registrants will be able to register from 05 to 15 December 2021.
- The registration deadline is December 15, 2021.
- The Naval Headquarters will not accept direct applications.
- After commission, you are entitled to free medical treatment for yourself, your family and your parents.
- Accommodation for the family or house rent, and a service facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities to visit/take courses/work abroad.
- Self/families get a 50% discount on air/rail travel.
- Students studying at Bahria Colleges/ Universities/ various professional institutions are receiving subsidies.
Points to Consider
“M” Cadets are required to study in the Medical College in which they are enrolled until they have completed their medical degree, but during that time they shall be subject to Pakistan Navy Regulations and orders.
The basic training at the Pakistan Naval Academy will begin after an M Cadet completes 05 years of MBBS studies. On successful completion of basic training, M Cadets will be assigned to PN Hospital for their house jobs.
- All finalist candidates will sign an agreement to serve in the Pakistan Navy for at least seven years. This agreement takes effect upon completion of basic training.
- When he/ she cannot be commissioned into the Pakistan Navy for medical/other reasons, he/ she will be required to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for seven years.
- Cadets of this grade will be entitled to receive a stipend of Rs.18583/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Three only) per month during their cadetship.
- Upon successful completion of medical education and commissioning in the Pakistan Navy Medical Branch, the selected candidates for the ‘M’ Cadet scheme will receive a reimbursement of the total expenses incurred by them prior to joining the program. There may not be a lump sum payment exceeding Rs.2,22,996/- (Rupees Two Hundred Twenty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety Six only) per year under any circumstance.
Here we talk about the Join Pak Navy as Doctor 2022 program, which is the 7th batch of the M Cadet Scheme 2022 for unmarried male and female students enrolled in the 4th and 5th year of their MBBS program.
Consequently, Pakistanis, Azad Kashmiris, and Gilgit-Baltistan students are invited to apply online for Jobs in Pakistan Navy before the close of the application period.
| APPLY ONLINE |
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: