Balochistan Police Jobs 2023 – Baluchistan Police Department posted new jobs for multiple jobs for Lady Police Constables and Police Constables jobs in Balochistan provinces. Females can also apply for this police bharti to join Balochistan Police. For Balochistan Police New Jobs 2023, candidates need to apply before May 30, 2023.
For the latest Balochistan Police Bharti 2023, Balochistan Police is looking for highly motivated, qualified, and talented Pakistani candidates. Here are the complete information and eligibility criteria related to all the latest police jobs in Balochistan.
You have time until May 30, 2023 to submit your Police Jobs Application Form.
Check: Sindh Police Jobs
Balochistan Police Department Job Detail
|Hiring Organization||Balochistan Police|
|Education||Literate, Matric, Intermediate|
|Job Type||Government Permanent|
|Start Date||09 May 2023|
|Last Date||30 May 2023|
|Address||Balochistan Constabulary Police, Quetta|
Balochistan Police Jobs
- Welder (BPS-01)
- Plumber (BPS-01)
- Class IV (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Electrician (BPS-01)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Khakrob (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
The Balochistan Police Department accepts applications from qualified individuals seeking employment there. Retired soldiers and civilians are eligible for this opportunity.
Applicants are invited to apply for the position of Ministerial Staff as well as Clerical Staff with the Balochistan Police. There is a need for ministerial and clerical personnel in Quetta, Sibi, Qila Abdullah, Lasbela, Kalat, Jhal Magsi, Gwadar, Jaffarabad, Qalat, Mastung, Panjgur, Kech, Qila Saifullah, Sherani, Zhob, and Naseerabad Ranges.
There are vacancies for Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Class IV (BPS-01), Electrician (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), Khakrob (BPS-01), Cook (BPS-01), Welder (BPS-01), Plumber (BPS-01), and Data Entry Operator (BPS-12). If you want to be recruited, you must meet the eligibility requirements.
A 5% minority quota and a 5% women quota will be applied to police department jobs for Balochistan residents. If you are applying for the Clerical and Ministerial Staff positions, you need to be a member of the relevant region.
These vacancies are open to individuals with literacy, matriculation, and intermediate qualifications. According to the advertisement, candidates must meet the required skills and experience. A candidate applying for a Police Constable position should also meet the physical requirements.
A quota shall be reserved for minorities, disabled persons, and women in accordance with government rules. Candidates working for Government Departments are encouraged to apply through their proper channels. Candidate postings can be made anywhere in Balochistan.
Required Document for Police Job Vacancies
Balochistan Police Bharti candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- CNIC Copy
- 4 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- Fee Deposit Slip
Police Jobs Benefits and Salary
- Pick-up and drop-off are free
- Good salary
- Free food
- Modern technology
- Medical facilities
- Expert training
- Scholarships available for children
- Skilled and helpful management
Check: Pak Army Civilian Jobs
|Address||Shah Rah-e-Gulistan Road, Quetta – Balochistan|
How to Apply for Balochistan Police Job
- The Police Jobs application can be downloaded from the official Balochistan Police website.
- Interested candidates must pay RS 250 along with the application at the nearest police station.
- Candidates must submit full copies of all documents and store them in a safe place so they can be used later.
- It is important for candidates to provide their correct email address and phone number as this will be used to inform them of test dates and other purposes in the future.
- You must apply by 30 May 2023 for Balochistan Police vacancy Advertisement 2023.
- Candidates who pass the physical examination will be invited for the written examination.
- Short-listed candidates will participate in an interview/test. No TA/DA will be provided.
- Original Documentation is required at the time of the interview.
Check: Balochistan Police Ranks
About Balochistan Police
Balochistan Police is managed by the Government of Balochistan and is one of its armed forces. Protecting Baloch citizens and reducing crime in Balochistan is its main responsibility
Police in Balochistan are responsible for the following duties:
- Prevent Highway Robberies.
- Ensure the rules of society are followed.
- Ensure the safety and protection of local residents.
- Be strict with criminals and their supporters.
A large number of benefits are provided to all employees of the Balochistan Police Department, as well as an opportunity to work in a corporate environment.
The Balochistan Police New Jobs are open to all interested applicants who are looking to start their careers as government police officers.
Check Navy Jobs at this page > Join Pak Navy
Balochistan Police Bharti Related FAQ
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: