Here you will find complete information about the criteria to join PAF as Religious Teacher. You can learn about the basic requirements and initial tests for becoming a Religious Teacher below.
Registration stars from 28th August to 1st September 2023 on the official website of PAF. It will be a computer-based test for the candidate. Candidate must be familiar with computers. Only males are eligible for the jobs.
Candidate age should be between 25 and 28 years old. Intermediate qualification is required for the candidate. The candidate must be between 163 and 188 cm in height. The candidate must possess the NADRA Smart Card.
It is preferred to hire Hafiz E Quran. The candidates will benefit from a number of benefits. It is a good opportunity for candidates to apply for these paf jobs since they are government jobs. Pakistani nationality is required. Candidate shall be given a one-year age relaxation.
Check: Join PAF as Civilian
Religious Teacher Jobs in PAF
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force|
|Start Date||28 August 2023|
|Last Date||01 September 2023|
|Address||E-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
Join PAF As Religious Teacher Jobs Eligibility
Candidates who wish to become education instructors need to know the following eligibility criteria to join Pakistan Air Force as education instructors in 2023. Further details can be found in the advertisement below if you need any further assistance.
|Marital Status||Married / Unmarried|
|Age||25 to 28 Years on 8th January 2024|
|Height||163 cm to 188|
|Education||Intermediate passed along with Dars-e-Nizami qualified from a recognized Dar-ul-Uloom|
|Note||Preference will be given to Hafiz E Quran|
Check: Army Jobs in Pakistan
Introduction to PAF’s Education Branch
The Pakistan Air Force has always strived to recruit talented Pakistanis and prepare a strong Pakistani Air Force with the help of several education programs. Jobs in the Pakistan Air Force are government jobs.
The organization improved personnel abilities by presenting Pakistan as a powerful Islamic superpower. Education Instructors, Aero traders, and sportsmen are given equal opportunities as officers.
The training of Education Instructors, PAF Airmen, PAF Airwomen, and Sportsmen consists of basic military training, trade training, field training, and professional training. Refresher courses are also provided on a regular basis.
In PAF, trainees are provided with a training environment that will enhance their self-confidence and self-esteem, enabling them to advance to a higher level of promotion.
A PAF airman can be classified as an Aero-Technician, Aero-Support, Aero Support, Ground Combatier, Religious Teacher, Education Instructor, Musician, Sportsman, MTD (Mechanical Transport Driver), or enrolled through PAF careers.
The Pakistan Air Force prepares its instructors to be the best in the world.
Ineligibility Criteria for Religious Teacher
Those who are considered ineligible will be disqualified;
- Any government agency or department that dismisses an employee during or after training.
- Any personal case or relative case that has been convicted by a court of law.
- Medical reasons or moral issues have led to withdrawal from any training institute.
- Incorrect or concealed information provided by candidates during registration.
- Any suspension or withdrawal from the Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Army, or Pakistan Navy.
Benefits of PAF jobs
- PAF Pay Scales for Salary and Allowances
- Accommodation for Married candidates
- Groups Insurance scheme
- Discounts on rail or air travel
- Hajj Travel Discounts
- Accommodations and mess are free for unmarried persons
- Family and parent medical coverage is free
- PAF Housing Scheme membership
Check: Enlist in Pak Navy
Selection Procedure Pak Air Force
- PAF Recruitment & Selection Center will conduct the following tests
- Intelligence Test
- Exam syllabus (English, Physics, and Math)
- Personality Test
- Medical Exam
- Upon clearing the first exam on merit, there will be an interview at the Air Headquarters Selection Board Center.
- Initial training will be provided to selected candidates on the basis of merit.
How to Apply for Religious Teacher Jobs in PAF
Follow these steps to apply for Religious Teacher jobs in PAF:
- Visit the official PAF website by clicking on Apply Now.
- View the latest job openings and apply for the position you’re seeking.
- Fill out the necessary information on the website to create an account.
- Complete the application form accurately.
- You will need to upload the necessary documents, including certificates of education and identification.
- Make sure your application is accurate and complete.
- Please note the application number when you submit your application.
- PAF will provide further instructions regarding tests or interviews.
- Keep up with the latest news by checking your email and visiting the PAF website.
| APPLY NOW |