Pakistan Army offers a program in which person can Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet. Those candidates who want to “Join Pak Army as Doctor” can apply for this program after FSC Pre- Medical. The selected candidate gets free education and also a monthly stipend. After completing a degree, the candidate will get Captain rank in Pakistan Army.
For Military Jobs Visit: Join Pak Army
This is the best option for those students who want to Join Pakistan Army and interested + having expertise in the medical field. All eligible students must apply for Army Medical registration. The selected candidates will get an education at Army Medical College (AMC) and CMH hospital Lahore Medical College.
Pakistan Army has announced the vacancy for Army Medical Corps Pakistan. You will get complete details about Army Medical Course here.
Online Registration is now open for the 24th BDS course and 4t6h MBBS course. The deadline to apply for the Pak Army Medical cadet course is August 16, 2020. The Preliminary Test will be held in August too. Different test dates will be assigned to the students and the exam schedule will be mentioned on the roll number slip. Eligibility criteria to join Pak Army is discussed in detail, read it and if you are eligible then apply accordingly for registration.
Also, Check: PMA Long Course
Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet Details
Age: 17-21 Years
Education Required: FSC Pre-Medical
Location: Location: Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Multan, Karachi
Application Deadline: 16th Aug 2020
Academics and Military training
MBBS: Selected Candidates will get 5 years of education at Army Medical College AMC Rawalpindi or Combined Military Hospital CMH Lahore Medical College.
BDS: Candidates will get 4 years of BDS education at Army Medical College AMC Rawalpindi.
Military Training: After professionally completing MBBS or BDS course, candidates must have to do twenty-two 22 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy PMA, Kakul.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet through 45th MBBS / 23rd BDS course:
- Applicant must be unmarried.
- All Pakistani national are eligible to apply.
- Applicant age must be 17 -21 Years as on 1 Nov 2020 – three months relaxation on the lower and upper age case.
- Candidate weight should be as per Body Mass Index.
- Minimum height of candidate: 5″- 4″ (162.5 cm)
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index
- Applicant must have obtained 70% Marks in FSc (Pre-Medical), or minimum grade C in A-Level.
- Candidates who did O & A levels will be required to obtain equivalent certificate and marks conversion from (IBCC), Ministry of Education Islamabad, and must attach that certificate with application form.
- Applicants who have passed 1st Year with Min 70% Marks can also apply by submitting a “Hope Certificate”. You can get the Hope Certificate from your institution. You have to submit result card/ Mark sheet in a week after result of 2nd year. If you get less than 70% marks in 2nd year then you will be rejected
The last date to apply for medical cadet is 16th August 2020. All applicants who are interested army medical cadet registration 2020 are requested to apply before the mentioned last date.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply, one is to online registration to joinpakarmy. If you don’t know how to apply online then visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre (AS&RC) along documents.
To Join Pak Army, you have to submit an application form. Candidates are requested to read the guidelines respectively and then apply accordingly.
The official link of army website to apply is mentioned below, Best of luck!
| APPLY NOW |