Pakistan Army has advertised the selection process for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Entry 2021. You can join Pak Army as captain through this selection program. To all those candidates who have a passion for joining Pakistan forces then prepare yourself./
For Pak Jobs, Visit: Join Pak Army
Applications are now open for army captain. It is an incredible opportunity for the candidates who want to join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2021.
In the brief of Pak Army Jobs, it gives a mutual chance to male and female and all sort of Master to Matric level vacancies advertised here. Current Pak Army Jobs 2021 are announced which can be examined from this our website PakistanForces.com
Join Pak Army as Captain
Here is the way how to join Pakistan Army as captain army:
- Visit Pakistanforces frequently to find out about Pak Army Job openings.
- Once there is an opportunity, check the eligibility criteria. We have explained it in more detail below.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, fill out an application form, and get yourself registered.
- You can also register yourself by visiting your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RCs).
- You will receive an email from the Pak Army informing you about your test date, time, and roll number.
- Start preparing for the written test and a series of tests that will follow in ISSB. Scroll down to read the details of the tests.
Once you pass all the tests, Congratulation! Welcome to Pak Army, you will be sent for training.
Pakistan Army offers commission in the following categories:
- Army education corps
- Financial Management Stream Officers (Male)
- Law Officers (Judge Advocate General) Male
- Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer(RV&FC)
A popular question is What conditions are required for a PMA short course? PMA Short Course 2021 consists of many posts.
Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Nationality: Nationality of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
Age: 28 yrs
Last Date: 08 January 2021
Minimum Height > 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
Weight > As per Body Mass Index
Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index
Ph.D. will be given preference.
Minimum one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career is eligible
Candidates only graduated from universities recognized by HEC/PEC.
Private candidates are not eligible.
Selection & Qualification Category
A popular question is PMA Short Course 2021 consists of many posts. The respective qualifications are as follows:
- For AEC: In this category, MA/MSc/BS (04 Years) in (Physics, Mathematics, Political Science, Chem, English, History, Islamic Studies / Arabic, Geography/GIS) is required.
- For Psychologist: MSc Psychologist is required to apply.
- For Financial Management Stream Officers:
- MBA/MS – Finance (18 years of education)
- MS – Economics (18 years of Education)
- For Law Officers (Judge Advocate General): LLB Qualified.
- For Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer (RV&FC):
- DVM or equivalent degree registered with PVMC
- MSc (Hons) / M Phil (In relevant disciplines) will be given preference
To Join Pak Army As a Captain, you need to pass the following stages:
- The first step is to register yourself. There are two ways to register. The candidates are required to register online from the website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or from the below link:
| APPLY NOW |
- Secondly, visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center(AS&RCs), and get yourself registered.
- The candidates who want to register at AS&RCs should carry the following documents along with him:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving applicants should have NOC from the related department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized NIC(National Identity Card).
- 6 x colored photos properly attested (front & back).
- Candidates must have their degrees justly verified by HEC/PEC.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
Written / Intelligence / Personality Tests
Written tests Professionally held for GDMOs, GDDOs, PTC, and Specialists based on multiple choice questions are conducted at AS&RCs.
Preliminary Medical Tests
Candidates go through initial medical tests at AS&RCs.
Selected candidates by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Karachi.
Selected candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHS for Medical examination. The final selection will be done at GHQ on the basis of candidates’ overall performance.
There are two kinds of training are conducted for PMA short course candidates:
- Twenty-two weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad for males (GDMOs, GDDOs, and Specialists).
- Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at AFPGMI Rawalpindi for females (GDMOs / Specialists).
Above we discuss Join Pak Army as Captain 2021 through Director Short Service Commission for Male Individuals criteria. Interested individuals are welcome to apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting the nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
Also check: Join Pak Army PMA LONG COURSE