Join Pak Army PMA Long Course is for regular commission officers of combat and battle support arms & services. The duration of the PMA Long Course 148 is two years. Further divided into four terms of six months each.
After the 2-year training period, Cadets pass out as 2nd Lieutenants.
Also, check : Lady Cadet Course
Vacancies for Engineers in Pak Army are open. Register yourself For Technical Cadet Course
For Pak Army jobs, check: Join Pak Army
Want to join Pakistan Army as an officer?
For detailed information about PMA long course registration. Click on the beloq link to download PDF file.
Pakistan Army has recently published an advertisement on its official website for the 148th PMA Long Course.
If Candidates interested in Joining Pak Army and want to serve their country with integrity are heartened to Join Pak Army 148 PMA Long Course.
Looking for PMA 148 WhatsApp group link? then click on below button to join group.
Joining the Pakistan Army as an officer is every patriot’s dream to serve their motherland. Pakistan Army is recognized as one of the Best-Armed Forces all over the world.
Although, Pakistan Army Officers are selected through a challenging and surviving process to make sure the outclass officers become part of the most reputed force.
Finally, don’t miss your chance to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 148 and serve your motherland with patriotism.
Pakistan Army offers multiple vacancies throughout the year for the candidates. Pakistan Army PMA Long Course creates the base of candidates because it consists of the fresh and most suitable candidates among all Pakistan Army men.
The online registration process to Join Pak Army 148 PMA Long Course will be started from April 2021.
For more information about how to Join Pak Army 148 PMA Long Course, check the detailed criteria given below and apply respectively.
If you want to know about the Pakistan Armed Forces, you can visit our platform Pakistan Forces.
| Welcome to PMA Kakul Admission |
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 148 Details
Organization: Pakistan Army
Marital status: Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
Course Offered: PMA 148 Long Course
Job Type: Permanent
Course Duration: 2 Years
Application Start date: 17 April 2021
Application End date: 17 May 2021
Check your Height and Weight now with: Body Mass Index Calculator
Age Requirements for PMA Long Course
- Intermediate or equivalent (Age: 17-22 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Graduates with 4 years programs (Age: 17-24 Years No Relaxation).
- Graduation program (BS/BA/(HON)/BBA BPA), Graduates (2 years graduation) & serving PN / PAF Personnel. (Age: 17-23 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Requirements for Serving Army Soldiers (Age:17-25 Years No Relaxation)
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
Following the given eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 148 PMA Long Course:
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for PMA Long Course.
- Only Male candidates can apply.
- Height must be 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight as per body mass index.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Graduates can apply who secure 60% marks or above, with 50% marks FA/FSc.
- Serving Army Soldiers also can apply if they have passed FA/FSC or equivalent with 50% marks.
- The candidate must be Mentally and Physically Fit.
- The candidate must be Medically Fit.
Preliminary Tests will start from 20 May 2021- 27 July 2021.
QUICK VIEW OF PAKISTAN ARMY JOINING PROCEDURE
Detailed information about Pakistan Army Joining Procedure:
Following will be included in the initial test with weights assigned in the module:-
(1) Written/ Intelligence
- Verbal Test
- Nonverbal Test
- General Knowledge
(2) Medical Examination
- Initial Medical Checkups
- Cholesterol Level
- Blood Pressure
(3) Physical Test
- Run Test
(4) Interview by National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier
- Confidence and Expression
- Knowledge about Current Affairs
- Knowledge about Geo and Pakistan Studies
- Overall Outlook
- Extracurricular activities including Sports and Hobbies
- Any other aspect as assumed suitable by the Panel
(5) Final Selection through Merit
Pak Army Selection Process of PMA Long Course
To Join Pak Army number PMA 148 long course, you have to go through the following selection procedure:
There are two steps for registration. Either register online or visit your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Once you completed the registration process, they will notify you about the next entry test schedule, which will conduct at your selected ASRC.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
The Initial test includes Verbal, Non-Verbal, and General Knowledge Part. Once you pass the test, you will be asked for a physical examination.
Physical test includes 1.6km run in 8 minutes, pushups 15x reps, pullups 3x reps, crunches 20x reps, and ditch 7.4 ft. All events are mandatory to clear for each candidate. After passing the all Physical Test, you will be called for a Medical Test.
Candidates will go through the initial Medical Checkups. If your tests are cleared, then you will be issued with an ISSB Form.
Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB)
Selected candidates will go through an ISSB test where they will be tested Mentally and Physically for 5 days.
This is the last process of selecting candidates who will undergo final medical checkups.
Candidates will be interviewed by the National Security and War Course qualified brigadier (maybe commander) at their selected AS&RC.
In the final selection, the candidate will be selected based on its performance and Merit at General Headquarters ( GHQ ).
Candidates will be notified about their selection after 5 days via E-Mail.
How to Apply?
To Join Pak Army PMA Long Course, you need to register yourself online. The official link to apply is “https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk” Best of Luck.
| APPLY NOW |