Pakistan Navy has offered a job to join Pak Army Sailor in the marine branch. In this article, We’ll tell you How to Join Pak Navy Sailor 2021 online registration will start from 10 October 2021. Candidates have to meet the deadline to submit the application form before 24 October 2021.
The interested persons have to submit an online application at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to join Pak Navy Sailor Batch A 2021.
Read about Pak Navy in Detail: Pakistan Navy Force
Check your eligibility by visiting the Pak Navy website for registration. We also mentioned the eligibility criteria below.
All applicants are needed to see the instructions given on the registration slip and get apply accordingly
The preliminary intelligence or academic test will be taken on a computer. So, you have to know the working knowledge of computer. These E-tests will begin after registration.
Be ready to join Pak Navy Sailor test preparation. The exam will contain Intelligence Physics, Chemistry, English, Math and General Knowledge.
The applicants will be notified about their test date, time, and centers via SMS.
For Military Jobs Visit: Join Pak Army
Join Pak Army as Sailor
Organization Pakistan Navy
Position Pak Navy Sailor
Job Type Full Time
Published Date 10 October 2021
Last Date 24 October 2021
Category/Branch to apply
- Female Medical Technician (FMT)
Eligibility to join Pak Navy Sailor jobs 2021
Gender: Male (Female for Medical Branch)
Citizenship: Pakistani National
Marital Status: Unmarried
Branch: Technical Female Medical Technician (FMT) and Marine
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index
PS: The candidate with more height will be preferred.
Educational Requirements for Marines Branch
Candidate for the Marine Branch should have passed matric in science with a 60% mark in the examination, be between the ages of 17 and 21 years old, and have a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Technical Branch
Candidates should have a Matric pass in Science with a score of 65% in the examination. They must be 16 to 20 years of age and have a height of 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Female Medical Technician Branch
The Medical Technician Branch candidate should have passed matric in science (Biology) with 65% marks in the examination. The age limit should be 16 to 20 years and the height should be 4 feet 8 inches.
Registration and Selection Procedure
Here are the guidelines on how to join Pak Navy sailor jobs 2021.
Candidates must have to visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to join Pak Navy as sailor online registration.
| APPLY NOW |
It is obligatory for all applicants that they should come for by the guidelines given on the roll no slip.
Preliminary Tests (E-Testing)
- Applicants will go through the academic and intelligence tests on the computer system from 24 March after the end of the registration.
- This test will be based on Mathematics, General Knowledge, Chemistry, English, Physics, and Intelligence.
- The applicants will be notified about their test date, time and centers via SMS.
- The qualified candidates will be notified about their results via website and SMS
- Only qualified applicants will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview, Medical and Personality test.
- The initial tests of Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Centers (PNS&RC) Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be taken in Rawalpindi Center, Sialkot’s in Lahore Center, Rahim Yar Khan’s in Multan Center, Hyderabad’s in Nawabshah Center and Khuzdar’s in Quetta Center.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The qualified candidates must have to pass the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) to join Pak Navy Sailor Batch B 2021. The PETs are mentioned below:
- Run 1.6 Kilometers in 8 minutes
- Must do 15 Sit-Ups in two minutes
- Eligible to do 15 Push-ups in 2 minutes
- Must be eligible to do 4 Chin-ups in 2 minutes
Also, check other forces of Pakistan: Paramilitary Forces
Interview and Medical
After qualifying for the physical tests, the interview and medical test of candidates will be taken in December 2021 – January 2022 at recruitment centers.
After qualifying for the interview and medical tests, the candidates will go through the personality test in January 2022.
The recruiters will do temporary selection at Naval Headquarters in April 2021.
After the temporary selection, the boys will go through a detailed medical assessment at Training Center in Karachi and only completely fit candidates will be permitted to join Pak Navy.
The training of sailors in Pak navy will start in April 2022. The training of Marine branch will start in 01 April 2021 and the training of Technical and Female Medical Technician (FMT) will start in 01 June 2022.
Pakistan Navy do recruitments for sailors twice a year. So, if you miss the first opportunity, you can apply for the next recruitment.
In the first week of May, the first batch of sailors in Pak Navy join PNS HIMALIYA. The second batch of Pakistan Navy Sailor joins PNS HIMALIYA in the first week of November.
after enrolment in the naval force as a sailor (marine), they join a training camp in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALIYA.
After the completion of initial training, they are designated various branches and sent for Technical preparation.
This makes the foundation of their technical base, which is united with resulting professional and technical training at schools.
Promotion of PN Sailor
The further promotions of Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2021 are as follows:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
Here is the benefits to join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2021.
- PN Sailor will get free accommodation, uniform and messing.
- Free medical treatment of parents, self and family after marriage
- Enough chance of going abroad on cruises/ deputation/ courses.
- Financial aid for the education of children in professional institutes and English Medium Schools
- Also, you can get two months’ leave in a year and one free train ticket from the service area to your home.
- Furthermore, after retirement, Pak Navy Sailor can get career opportunities in Bahria Foundation.