So wait is over for those who want to join Pak Army as Engineer. If the candidates have passed FSC Pre Engineering or Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) or you are in 2nd year of FSC Pre-Engineering or ICS and want to join Pak Army as captain. Then you should join Pak Army Technical Cadet Course that is offered by Pakistan Army.
For Military Jobs Visit: Join Pak Army
From Technical Cadet Course, the selected candidates get free education from NUST. They don’t need to have to pay fees and also get 40,000 monthly stipends.
TCC Army course only announces in February every year. The course has been advertised on the official website of the Pakistan Army. The Join Pak Army TCC online registration is starting from 22 February 2021 – 04 April 2021 and the preliminary test will start from 26 March 2021 – 23 April 2021.
In this blog, we will give you complete information about the Join Pak Army TCC. Because of the Technical Cadet Course, you join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officers.
Technical Cadet Course Requirements
The eligibility criteria to join Pak Army through TCC as Commission Officer is given below. Read and if you are eligible then apply for registration accordingly. Also start initial & ISSB test preparation. If you have any query about joining Pakistan Army TCC, you can contact us on our contact us page or you can also ask in the comment section at end of this page.
- Gender: Male
- Age: From 17 years to 21 years as of 1 September and also relaxable for three months in both lower and upper age limit.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: All Pakistani nationals can join and dual nationality candidates have to surrender other nationality after selection
- Height: Minimum height should be 5 ft 4 inch (162.5 cm)
- Weight: according to Body Mass Index (BMI)
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index Calculator
- Minimum 60% marks in Matric/ Senior Cambridge/ O levels English compulsory in five subjects for O’ level
- Minimum 65% marks in FSc Pre-Engineering including 20 marks in NCC.
- For A level, candidates must pass in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in Grade 1-6/ A-C.
- Candidates can also apply on Hope Certificate of 65% Marks issued by the Head of the institution who promoted to FSc part 1 without examination and advance subsidiary examination 2020.
- Candidates will not be considered in final merit if they did not submit the result card/ mark sheet in one week after the announcement of FSc Board results. Those students who get less than 65% marks in FSc and less than grade A-C in Advance Level will be ineligible.
- Students can apply for Software Engineering and Computer Engineering only who qualified in FSc or equivalent with subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Studies or Computer Science.
Also, Check Pakistan Army Ranks
PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR TCC
The management of the Pak Army TCC has set some processes to select the best of best candidates. The initial tests will be held on the computer so the candidates should have a working knowledge of computer. If the candidate goes through with this selection process and passes each step successfully, the then-candidate can be selected.
The selection process to TCC Join Pak Army are as follows:
The student has to give the intelligence test first. After qualifying for the intelligence test the candidates will give thy academic test. The academic test will be based on Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Computer Science (For ICS Students Only).
The candidates who did ICS will get MCQs from the subject of Computer Studies in the replacement of Chemistry. The candidates who qualify for the test will have to visit the nearest (AS&RCs) for the physical tests.
The jawaan must be able to
- Do 20 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 minutes.
- Run 1.6 Km in 8 minutes.
- Do Push-Ups of 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing the 7’4’’ x 7’4’’ with a depth of 4’.
- Do Chin-Ups of 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
Preliminary Medical Tests
The candidate who qualified for the physical test will go for the initial Medical Test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centre AS&RC. The Umeedwar has to pass the initial Medical Test to Join Pak Army through a Technical Cadet Course.
- The short-listed candidates will get call-up letters for ISSB tests as well as also notified through websites.
- The recommended candidate by ISSB has to clear the medical examination from the nearest CMH.
- The final selection of students will be done by GHQ on the basis of their overall performance.
Academic Training For Technical Cadet Course
The selected students will get further academic training in different engineering fields through TCC. Here is the engineering fields in Pakistan Army are as follows:
|Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering, Risalpur|
|Electrical (Telecom) Engineering||Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi|
|Software Engineering||Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi|
|Information Security||Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi|
|Computer System Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Mechanical Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Mechatronics Engineering||College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi|
|Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur|
The duration of Civil Engineering will be 4 years that will get an education at Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST).
Electrical Engineering (Telecom)
The duration of Electrical Engineering will be 4 years program. The candidates will get an education at the Military College of Signals, Rawalpindi.
Pakistan Army has announced an Information Security vacancy. The candidates who are interested in Cyber Security Analysis can now join Pak Army through a Technical Cadet Course. It will be 4 years program and candidates will get an education at Military College of Signals Rawalpindi.
Software Engineering will be 4 years program and candidates will get an education at Military College of Signals Rawalpindi.
The duration of Electrical Engineering will be 4 years program. The candidates will get an education at the College of Engineering & Mechanical Engineering, Rawalpindi (NUST).
This course will be 4 years program and will get an education at the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST).
Computer Systems Engineering
Computer Systems Engineering is 4 years program. The candidate will get an education at the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST).
Read:- PMA Long Course
Mechatronics Engineering is also 4 years program. The candidate will get an education at the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST).
The Aeronautical Engineering course will be 4 years. Candidates will get an education at the College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur.
Military Training Period
The candidates will get the Military Training after completing the courses according to their Bachelor’s engineering degree. This will be 1-year training. In this training, engineers are highly recommended to polish their inner skills and get able to be the engineer in Pak Army through Technical Cadet Course.
Engineers will get training Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul. In this training, the candidates will attain abilities that are required to be an engineer through Technical Cadet Course.
Designation After Training
The students will become Army Engineers in according to their fields after getting the proper training PMA Kakul.
Technical Cadet Course Registration Process
Pak Army offers dual opportunities for the ease of candidates that they can apply online or can visit the nearest AS&RC for registration. As there are many student’s dreams to Join Pak Army but don’t not enough resources of internet or guidance to apply accordingly. The TCC registration details are as follows:
- If a candidate wants to apply online. You can apply directly by visiting the official website of the Pak Army is https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/.
| APPLY NOW |
- The candidate must have an E-mail account because you will get all the information like test dates, schedule, and fee method on your email.
- If you don’t want to apply online because of internet access or any other issue, then you apply at AS&RC. For registration, you should visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RC). You must bring all the required documents including educational documents, CNIC (if you are less than 18 years then use the CNIC of your father or mother), B-form, Birth Certificate, 6 attested colored photos by Gazette Officer.
- If you are a repeater then you must come with 3 copies and the original ISSB “Not Recommended” letter to the AS&RC.
- Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLYING FOR TCC
- Twice rejected or twice screened out by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ Selection Board.
- Once rejected by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ Selection Board
- A candidate is ineligible who is Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services.
- A candidate who is appeared in Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) within 120 days (four months) except those who granted a waiver by the competent authority.
- Diploma Holders.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAF, Navy, or Pak Army.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- A candidate who declared medically unfit by Hepatitis B & C cannot request for appearance in Appeal Medical Board (AMB)
- Permanent UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- A candidate is ineligible who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- The candidate who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy or Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.