Pak Army jobs latest 2021 as Junior Commissioned Officer is advertised today for those passionate to be part of the Pakistan Army and desired to serve the motherland.
The wait is over for the candidates who were waiting to Join Pak Army Soldier vacancy.
The Pakistan Army freshly advertised Solider vacancies, Naib Khateeb, and Junior Commissioned Officer for the session 2021. Candidates who are waiting for Pak Army soldier jobs are encouraged to apply.
The qualification required for Pak Army soldier jobs and join Pak Army as service commission is Matric, FA & FSC.
We encourage candidates to apply for Pakistan Army Soldier jobs in 2021. Pakistan Army will be recruiting 1000+ Soldiers and Commissioned officers in Pak Army from all over Pakistan.
If you are looking for the latest jobs in army captain, you can visit Join Pak Army at any time.
For detailed information about how to Join Pak Army as a Soldier. Click on the button to download PDF FIle.
The registration process to Join Pakistan Army Soldier will start on 15 March 2021. Start working on your documentation from today. The process to join Pak Army Soldier is Online, or you may visit your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RCs). Check the given details below and apply them respectively.
Few days are left to Join PMA Long Course; if you want to join Pakistan Military Academy apply here:
Join Pak Army Soldier & JCO 2021
Organization: Pakistan Army
Position Announced: Soldier & Junior Commissioned Officer
Qualification Required: Matric, FA & Fsc
Job Type: Permanent
Application Starts: 01 October 2021
Application Deadline: 30 October 2021
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index
Latest Pak Army Jobs 2021
Pakistan Army announces the latest jobs in Pak Army, check the list below:
- Pak Army Soldier
- Pak Army Military Police
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
- Sanitary Worker/Sweeper
- Naib Khateeb
Qualification to join Pak Army
Junior Commissioned Officer: FA/FSC
Sanitary Worker / Sweeper: Primary
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
To become Pak Soldiers, you need to go through the following Pak Army eligibility criteria:
Pakistan Army Soldier requirements
- Age Limit (17 to 22 Years) as of 1st April 2022
- One year of age relaxation for the graduates.
- 2 year age relaxation for the family of martyrs having a driving license.
- Soldiers height must be equal to or greater thant: 5 Feet 6 Inches.
- Military Police Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches Minimum.
- Height for Cook and Clerk 5 Feet 3 Inches.
- Age limit for Sweeper/Sanitary worker: 17 – 35 Years and height must be 5 feet and 3 inches.
Junior Commissioned Officer
- Age Limit 20 – 28 Years as of 1st April 2022
- Height 5’3
- Education: FA/FSC
- Candidates serving in Pak Army & Age Limit 22 – 35 Years and service year must be equal to 1 year or max to 16 years.
How to Join Pak Army as Soldier & JCO?
to JoinPakArmy as Pak Soldiers Follow the following steps to apply :
- Original Documents Including two Attested Photocopies.
- Original CNIC and Form B and attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
- Citizenship of Pakistan and Domicile for (AJK).
- four Passport size photographs.
- Documents must be attested by the Principal/ Gazetted Officer.
Candidates can apply directly to their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RCs) or apply online.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
Note: The registration process will End on 30 October 2021
Visit the Official Site of Pak Army www joinpakarmy gov pk for more information: