The MES Jobs 2021 are for candidates who meet the qualifications to join MES (Military Engineering Services). There are multiple departments within MES. The jobs in MES are open to anyone who meets the requirements. Each candidate must submit an application online to join MES.
Any applications submitted other than through the MES website will not be accepted. The Military Engineering Services provide regular MES vacancy for its candidates. That is why you decide to work with the Military Engineering Service.
Original documents must be provided by all candidates. Applicants who meet the following qualifications can do MES apply online for the position. Due to the short time frame for applying, candidates must apply as soon as possible. More information about MES Vacancy can be found below.
Vacancies in MES 2021
|Posted Date:||23 September 2021|
|Organization:||Military Engineer Services|
|No. of Posts:||1444|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Address:||Lieutenant Colonel for Engineer-In-Cheif GSO-I (Personnel)|
|Last Date:||10 October 2021|
Check: Pak Army Civilian Jobs
About Military Engineering Service
The Ministry of Engineers and Science is the largest engineering organization of the Pakistan Army. MES has its headquarters in Rawalpindi. Military Engineering Service MES is responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of Pakistan’s infrastructure, including roads, airfields, bridges, electricity and stores for the sake of Pakistan’s security and prosperity.
As one of its responsibilities, it provides these services to the Pak Army, Pak Navy, Pakistan Air Force, and Defense Planning Division. The organization employs hundreds of Pakistani civilians and Pak soldiers from the armed forces.
Check latest Army Jobs: Join Pak Army
Available MES Jobs
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Oil Engine Driver||Matric||109|
|5.||Pipe Fitter/ Plumber||Matric||232|
|8.||Motor Pump Attendant||Matric||470|
Other Jobs in MES
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II
- Upper Division Clerk
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II
- Head Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Laboratory Assistant
- Copier Operator
- Civil Driver / MT Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
Check: How to join ISI
MES Benefits and Salary
- Pickup and drop-off services are free
- utilizing high-tech equipment
- Grants are available for families with children
- Expert management
- Medical services
How to Apply for MES Jobs?
If you are interested in joining MES, but you don’t know how to apply for MES Vacancy, where to send your application (MES joining letter 2021), or what your CV should look like, you might find this page helpful. To MES apply online, you must first register yourself on the following MES official website.
This will direct you to the MES website. When you fill in your CNIC, Name, and Educational information on such a website you will be able to create your account. Once the candidates are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. You are eligible for the job if you pass the interview, and they will contact you after a few days.
Check: How Females Can Join FIA
Guidelines for MES Vacancy
- Interested candidates should apply online at MES website www.mes.gov.pk.
- All applicants should register online.
- When you have registered online, you can access the MES application form.
- Candidates are required to fill out the online MES application form.
- Check your information and make sure it is correct.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The selection process will only consider applications submitted online.
- Interviews will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should bring original documents to their interviews.
For MES Vacancy, the following documents must be submitted in original and attested photocopies by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Copies of academic qualifications attested by an official.
- Verification of CNIC and domicile from the appropriate district.
- Experience certificates (if applicable).
- A copy of the discharge certificate of the candidate (for the applicant himself) / SVC .
- Please provide a CERT or NOC from the concerned office (for candidates serving in MES or another government department).