The Federal Investigation Agency has announced FIA Jobs in the Express Newspaper in Islamabad. Application forms are available on the FIA Job Portal (jobs.fia.gov.pk). Applicants must hold the following qualification (Bachelor’s, Matriculation, Intermediate, Primary). Our commitment to sharing the last date and job details “How to apply for FIA?” on this page as soon as jobs in FIA are advertised can be found below.
The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) invites applications from qualified applicants for positions from BS (01-15) across the country to ensure both transparency and merit. Following are details of vacancies from BPS-01 to BPS-15.
Here are the latest federal investigation agency jobs for 2021: Assistant Director, Assistant Director Pregaming, Assistant Director Web Development, Assistant Director Database, Assistant Director Network, Assistant Director System, Deputy Assistant Director, Technical Assistant, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid. The deadline for applying for jobs in FIA is 12 December 2021.
Check: Intelligence Bureau Jobs
|Posted Date||22 November 2021|
|Organization||Federal Investigation Agency FIA|
|No. of Posts||1140|
|Education||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Job Location||Across All over Pakistan|
|Address||Additional Director (Establishment), Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad.|
|Last Date||12 December 2021|
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director Pregaming
- Assistant Director Web Development
- Assistant Director Database
- Assistant Director Network
- Assistant Director System
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Technical Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Check: ISI Civilian Jobs
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Height||Male: 5 ft 6 inches|
Female: 5 ft 4 inches
|Age Limit||18-30 years (05 years upper age relaxation)|
All FIA Jobs 2021 have been announced in all major cities of Pakistan such as Karachi, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Multan, Quetta, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Sahiwal, Gujranwala and other minor cities of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & AJK.
Check: How Females Can Join FIA
|Address||FIA Head Quarters, G-9/4, Islamabad,|
How To Apply in FIA Jobs 2021
You have to just follow the steps for FIA online apply jobs 2021:
- To FIA apply online, click below, or visit FIA’s website at jobs.fia.gov.pk.
- Please do not submit handwritten FIA application forms. It will not be accepted.
- There is no need to submit a hard copy of the FIA online application.
- FIA application submitted online will be considered final.
- Applicants for the above posts will be eligible for a maximum age relaxation of 05 years per Federal Government regulations. The age for application will be calculated based on the closing date set for receiving applications.
- No relaxation of lower age limits will be permitted.
- Ex-servicemen are also eligible to apply.
- The application deadline is 12 December 2021.
Check: Military Intelligence Jobs
FIA Jobs Selection Procedure
- Applicants should regularly check the FIA web portal for important announcements after applying for the posts:
- Applicants who are eligible and those who are not
- Location of testing centers
- Schedule of test dates
- Registration slip
- Physical, skill, and writing test results
- Additionally, candidates will receive SMS notifications on their given mobile number about test schedules.
- A list of ineligible candidates will be posted on the FIA website after the applications have been scrutinized.
- Candidates who are unhappy with their eligibility or the result of any part of the test may file a complaint on FIA’s website within seven days after the results are uploaded.
- Those who qualify in the physical test for posts at
serial No. 2, 6, 7 & 8and meet physical measurement assessment, and are shortlisted for interviews in the subsequent computer-based test (CBT) based on MCQs.
- Applicants are not permitted to take Physical/Skill/CBT tests without a registration slip and a copy of their CNIC.
- There are no mobile devices allowed in the test center.
- The candidates appointed for Assistant (BS-15), UDC (BPS-11) and LDC (BPS-09) positions must successfully complete the mandatory prescribed IT training course before completing their probation period.
- During the interview, the applicant must submit original documents and copies that have been attested.
- Civil surgeons authorized by the Federal Government will examine candidates at the final selection process.
- Candidates selected for this position may be assigned to any place in Pakistan.
Check Navy Jobs: Join Pak Navy