Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023 for Girls Online Registration will be open after the official announcement by Pakistan Navy. So, interested females should keep visiting the site for the latest updates and job advertisements to Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023 For Girls.
In this blog, you will get complete guidelines on how females join Pak Navy procedure, eligibility criteria, and furthermore. For the most recent updates keep visiting this site frequently.
Once upon a time, joining Armed Forces as a profession was only supposed suitable for males but this thought has changed completely in recent times and with the passage of time, the number of females joining the Armed Forces (Navy, Air Force and Army) of Pakistan is increasing continuously.
Multiple jobs are offered every year for females in different departments depending on the passion and talent of females joining Pak Navy to serve the country.
The Pakistan Navy was established on 14th August 1947 and since then, it has been defending the sea coastline of Pakistan against any offense.
As does every other Armed force in the country, Pakistan’s Navy offers excellent opportunities for career advancement for women and the people aspiring for this profession is increasing increasingly over time.
Pakistan navy does announcement of available jobs through a different advertisements for recruitment purposes.
The basic details about the application form submission and available jobs are mentioned in the advertisement. Detailed information about the application process and the dates are shown in the advertisement.
After submitting the application along with the required documents, the eligible candidates will undergo a special selection process. This procedure usually involves a written test, a physical test, a medical examination and an interview.
Only the applicants who have accomplished the full process of selection will be eligible for the job and the rest will be eliminated.
Check: Join Pak Navy Jobs 2023
Short Service Commission
Short Service Commission is best for females joining Pakistan Navy and females Join Pak Navy as Commission Officer. Short service commissions are granted for 5 years; however, they can be extended or turned into permanent commissions.
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer/IT Specialists)
- Medical Branch (GDMOs)
- Law Branch
Nine months of training will be given to selected candidates at various training academies of the Pakistan Navy.
Check: Join Pak Navy as Civilian
Eligibility: Pakistan Nationals
Age: Up to 28 Years on 01 January of year
Height: Female 5ft (minimum)
Qualification: minimum Second Division in M.SC or Equivalent of 16 years Education recognized by HEC institutes/university including MA / MSC Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, English, Islamic Studies and Urdu.
Just wait for the job advertisement in the newspaper or on official website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Online registration
- Initial test based on MCQs
- Initial Medical examination and an Interview of the candidates who pass the initial test
- ISSB Tests
- Final Medical Examination at PN Hospitals / CMHs
- Final Selection on overall performance and merit at NHQ
Pak Navy Jobs for Females in Special Branch (IT)
Female Pakistani citizens having age between 20 to 30 years can Female join Pak Navy as Computer Programmer. She needs to obtain a master’s in, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology or Information Technology.
Age: Must be 20-30 Years
Nationality: Pakistan National Female
Qualification: Minimum of 50% marks in Masters / Bachelor degree (16 Years of education) from HEC recognized university in the following:
- BS (SE) / BSE
- BS (CS)
Must check: Pakistan Navy Ranks and Salary
Female Join Pak Navy as Pharmacists
Details about Female join Pak Navy ad Pharmacists are given below:
Age: 22 – 35 Years
- At least Second Division in D Pharmacy from HEC recognized institution/university
- The applicants must be enrolled with Provincial Pharmacy Council
- Candidate having one year of experience in some Pharmaceutical Center/Hospital will be preferred
Join Pak Navy as Therapist / Physiotherapist
Nationality: Female citizens of Pakistan
Age: 22 – 35 Years
- At least Second Division in BS / BSc in Occupational therapy / Physiotherapy from HEC recognized Institutes/university
- Candidate having one year of experience in some Rehabilitation Center/Hospital will be preferred
Also, check: Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
Join Pak Navy as GDMO (Medical Branch)
Position: For Males & Females
Age: Up to 28 years
Height: Minimum height of Male is 5ft 4 inch and Female 5ft
- Minimum Second Division in MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC
- PM&DC registration is a required
- The candidate must have one year experience of house job in PM&DC recognized hospitals
Naval Law Branch
Female applicants can also start their career in Law Branch of Pakistan Navy.
- Candidates must have law degree which should be included in addition to a degree in Arts or Sciences from HEC recognized University / Institution.
- Practicing member of a bar
- Candidates can get relaxation in deserving cases having extra experience / qualifications
Also, check Pak Army jobs at: Join Pak Army
Female Join Pak Navy through Pak Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR)
Pakistan Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR) also allows females to Join Pak Navy:
Special Branch (PRO)
Eligibility: Male / Female Pakistani Nationals
Age: 20-35 years
Height: Minimum must be 5′ 4″ (Male), Female 5′
Educational Qualification: Must have Masters in Mass Communication and Media
Sciences: Minimum of 50% Marks
Special Branch (IT)
Female Pakistani having minimum age of 20-35 years and height 5” minimum can apply for Special Branch (IT).
Education: Minimum of 50% marks Master / Bachelor’s degree (4 years Program) from HEC recognized university in of the following disciplines:
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Security
Check: Join Pak Navy as Sailor
Female Join Pakistan Navy through Direct Entry Sailors
Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician
Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician through Direct Entry Sailors.
Age: Must be between 16 – 20 years
Height: Female: 5 (152.4 cm)
Educational Qualification: Minimum of 65% marks in Matric Science Group with (Biology only).
How can Female Join Pak Navy?
You have two methods of registration to join Pak Navy. Candidates can do online registration by visiting the official Pakistan Navy website. The other one is to visit the nearest Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Centre PNS&RC.
| APPLY NOW |
Check your nearest: Pak Navy Selection and Recruitment Center
Original & Attested Photocopy of Matric certificates.
- 4x photographs Passport size
- Attested photocopies
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC / Form B (NADRA)
- Crossed Postal Order Rs.50/ – for Director of Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad or Cash in lieu of Postal orders.
- Intelligence test time 35 minutes
- Academic Tests based on MCQs from the subjects of Physics, English, Maths & General Knowledge 80 minutes
- Initial Medical Tests qualified candidates along with screening of Hepatics Tests, HIV Test carried out at concerned PNR&SCs
Check: How Females Can Join FIA
Medically Fit Candidates will give Interviews at respective PNR&SCs.
Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters based on overall performance and merit.
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: