Applicants can apply for Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs 2022 November. A well-disciplined, proficient, adroit, and well-experienced applicant is needed to fill the posts at Command and Staff College Quetta.
Vacancies at the Pakistan Army Command and Staff College Quetta (CSC Quetta) are now available for Pakistani citizens.
Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs Latest
|Posted on||8th November 2022|
|Education||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date||November 30, 2022|
|Company||Command and Staff College Quetta|
|Address||Civil Establishment Branch, Command and Staff College, Quetta|
Candidates from across Pakistan are eligible to apply. Quotas are reserved for Open Merit, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, and Local applicants by the competent college recruitment authority.
Those who are seeking vacancies in the Pakistan Army or Army Educational Institutions should not miss out on this opportunity. This appointment is open to both civilians and retired military members.
Vacancies are opening for Steno-Typists, Senior Computer Operators, Junior Computer Operators, Senior Draftsmen, Cataloguers, Lower Division Clerks, Sanitary Workers, Labour, Waiters, and Cooks.
Candidates for this position should be energetic, intelligent, and ready, preferably with a Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Relevant Field Diploma, and a Bachelor’s Degree.
The skills requirements should also be met by candidates who retain the requisite qualifications. There are complete criteria for acceptance in the advertisement.
The deadline for applications is 30th November 2022. Attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile certificates, and CNICs must be submitted with applications.
Applications can be submitted to the Civil Establishment Branch of the Command and Staff College, Quetta. Applications should also be accompanied by a postal order for Rs. 400/-.
Pak Army Civilian Jobs
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (Senior) (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (Junior) (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator Graphics (Junior) (BPS-11)
- Draftsman (Senior) (BPS-11)
- Cataloguer (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Labour (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Waiter (BPS-01)
Read: PMA Kakul Jobs
Required Qualification & Experience
The candidate should possess a typing speed of 40 words per minute for the position of stenotypist along with the qualifications above. Please read the advertisement notice below for complete details and instructions.
How to Apply for Command and Staff College Quetta Jobs
- Application forms with attested copies of education and work certificates, national identification cards, addresses, and passport-size photographs should be sent to the above address.
The application will be rejected if it is received late or if it is incomplete.
- Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2022.
- Application forms must be accompanied by a Postal Order for Rs. 400/in favor of the Commandant, Command and Staff College Quetta Cantt.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to cover their own medical expenses.
- Applicants with disabilities are also eligible to apply.
- The application form requires candidates to provide their contact information.