Central Ordnance Depot Job is a great opportunity for every male and female to join the Pakistan Army, as the army has announced a variety of vacancies. Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2023 presents another great employment opportunity for Civilians to work at Pakistan Army Central Ordnance Depot Kala Jhelum, after LCC, AMC, and many other opportunities.
Each young person desired to join the Pakistani Army and serve the country with bravery and enthusiasm, and the Pakistani Military is also seeking individuals who can serve the country in the same manner.
Pakistan Army is looking for people with a good attitude and a willingness to accept challenges. There are also jobs for assistant sanitary workers, and qualifications range from a graduation to a primary school diploma.
Latest: Pak Army Jobs
Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023
|Last Date||19 December 2022|
|Department Name||Pakistan Army|
|No Of Posts||13|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
|Location||Assistant Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD Kala, Jehlum|
Check: Pak Army Civilian Jobs
COD Kala Jhelum Jobs 2023
|No||Post Name||Qualifications||No. of Seats|
|3||Lab Assistant (BPS-07)||Matric||01|
|4||Assistant Supervisor Fire (BPS-03)||Primary||01|
|5||Assistant Supervisor (BPS-03)||Middle||01|
Currently, the COD Kala Jehlum is looking for Lower Division Clerk LDC, Upper Division Clerk UDC. Lab Assistant, Assistant Supervisor, Cook, Driver, Assistant Supervisor Fire, and USM. Applicants must be Pakistani nationals with permanent residency.
Candidate from Sindh, Balochistan, KPK and Punjab can apply for this position. Qualified individuals with a Primary, Matric, and Intermediate education are welcome to apply. Additionally, candidates must meet other requirements like Typing Speed, Driver’s License, Computer Courses, NITB Courses, and Relevant Diploma, depending on the position.
An advertisement will detail the eligibility requirements for the job for which you are applying. There is an age limit of 30 years for all vacancies. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and living in Sindh and Balochistan. A department test must be passed before an interview is held.
Government employees may apply with the permission of their department. There is a maximum age limit of 45 years for retired soldiers. The candidate can only apply for one position at a time.
Check: Military Intelligence Jobs
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army COD Jobs
- Applicants from across Pakistan can apply for these positions
- Employees of the government should use the proper channels to apply
- There will be a preference for candidates that meet the criteria for service
- Candidates can apply for only one post at a time
- Applications for more than one post will be rejected
- Women receive 10% of the quota, non-Muslims 5% of the quota, and disabled persons 2%
- To apply for technical recruitment, the applicant must hold a diploma in shorthand
How to Apply
- Applicants must send their application and required documents within 15 days following the advertisement to the address of COD Kala Jehlum.
- All documentation, application, and a postal order for 100 rupees must be submitted.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application form is attached to this advertisement.
Check: Sindh Rangers Jobs
- Educational documents
- Experience certificates
Apply before the deadline! No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot Kala Jehlum Jobs Advertisement
Check: ISI Jobs For Civilian
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: