The MES Jobs 2022 are for candidates who meet the qualifications to join MES (Military Engineering Services). There are multiple departments within MES. The jobs in MES are open to anyone who meets the requirements. Each candidate must submit an application online to join MES.
Any applications submitted other than through the MES website will not be accepted. The Military Engineering Services provide regular MES vacancy for its candidates. That is why you decide to work with the Military Engineering Service.
It has been announced that the competent authority intends to hire staff from (BPS-05 to BPS-15). All Pakistani citizens who meet the requirements can apply.
Both men and women can apply to become employed with Military Engineering Services by participating in this recruitment. The page provides detailed information about the Provincial Quota, the Women Quota, the Disabled Person Quota and the Minorities Quota.
Original documents must be provided by all candidates. Applicants who meet the following qualifications can do MES apply online for the position. Due to the short time frame for applying, candidates must apply as soon as possible. More information about MES Vacancy can be found below.
Vacancies in MES 2022
|Posted Date:||10 February 2022|
|Organization:||Military Engineer Services|
|No. of Posts:||710|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, DAE|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Address:||Lieutenant Colonel for Engineer-In-Cheif GSO-I (Personnel)|
|Last Date:||25 February 2022|
The Military Engineering Services currently has 710 vacancies. The MES Career Opportunities are open to qualified individuals with a high school diploma, a high school diploma, an intermediate diploma, a practical diploma, or a bachelor’s degree.
The qualified candidates should also satisfy the other requirements of the position such as the physical requirements, the age limit, and the required experience and skills. A typing speed of 30 words per minute is also required of individuals applying for MES Lower Division Clerk Jobs.
All government employees, including MES employees, must apply online and submit their NOCs through the department, including their present service number (if any), rank, and place of work. MES recruitment policy offers general age relaxation to desired individuals.
Check: Pak Army Civilian Jobs
About Military Engineering Service
The Ministry of Engineers and Science is the largest engineering organization of the Pakistan Army. MES has its headquarters in Rawalpindi. Military Engineering Service MES is responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of Pakistan’s infrastructure, including roads, airfields, bridges, electricity and stores for the sake of Pakistan’s security and prosperity.
As one of its responsibilities, it provides these services to the Pak Army, Pak Navy, Pakistan Air Force, and Defense Planning Division. The organization employs hundreds of Pakistani civilians and Pak soldiers from the Armed Forces.
Check latest Army Jobs: Join Pak Army
Available MES Jobs
- Assistant Copier Operator
- Assistant Database Administrator/Data Processing Supervisor
- Book Binder
- Civil Driver/MT Driver
- Copier Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Draughtsman Class C
- Draughtsman/CAD Designer
- Head Clerk
- Junior Draughtsman/Junior CAD Designer/Draughtsman Class B
- Junior Supervisor Furniture & Store
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker/Khakrob/Sweeper
- Senior Draughtsman/Senior CAD Designer/Draughtsman A
- Store Man
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II
- Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II
- Telephone Operator
- Unskilled Labourer
- Upper Division Clerk
MES Benefits and Salary
- Pickup and drop-off services are free
- utilizing high-tech equipment
- Grants are available for families with children
- Expert management
- Medical services
How to Apply for MES Jobs?
If you are interested in joining MES, but you don’t know how to apply for MES Vacancy, where to send your application (MES joining letter 2022), or what your CV should look like, you might find this page helpful. To MES apply online, you must first register yourself on the following MES official website.
This will direct you to the MES website. When you fill in your CNIC, Name, and Educational information on such a website you will be able to create your account. Once the candidates are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. You are eligible for the job if you pass the interview, and they will contact you after a few days.
Testing will take place in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta.
A screening test of the objective type will be conducted for BPS 4-15 (except Civil Drivers and MT Drivers) out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge, and Subjects relevant to the post. Civil Drivers / MT Drivers and Assistant Copier Operators will be tested on their skills and practical abilities.
Candidates selected for the above-listed positions will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan or outside Pakistan as the department may require.
Check: How Females Can Join FIA
Guidelines for MES Vacancy
- Interested candidates should apply online at MES website www.mes.gov.pk.
- All applicants should register online.
- When you have registered online, you can access the MES application form.
- Candidates are required to fill out the online MES application form.
- Check your information and make sure it is correct.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The selection process will only consider applications submitted online.
- Interviews will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should bring original documents to their interviews.
For MES Vacancy, the following documents must be submitted in original and attested photocopies by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Copies of academic qualifications attested by an official.
- Verification of CNIC and domicile from the appropriate district.
- Experience certificates (if applicable).
- A copy of the discharge certificate of the candidate (for the applicant himself) / SVC.
- Please provide a CERT or NOC from the concerned office (for candidates serving in MES or another government department).
- Authentication of oath from the non-Muslim candidate by Magistrate Grade I.
- The disability certificate must be issued by the District Rehabilitation Organizations or the District Council of Health.
| APPLY ONLINE |
Check: Join Pak Army as AFNS
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: