The Military Engineering College at Risalpur is a leading civil engineering institute in Pakistan. Admissions at Military College of Engineering (MCE) Risalpur are based on academic performance and merit.
Some of its graduates work in the engineering corps of the Pakistani military, while some are in the engineering departments of major companies and engineering firms around the world.
MCE is affiliated with the Pakistan Engineering Board and NUST. A large number of MCE graduates are employed by the Pakistani Army as engineers. Both cadets and civilians can enrol in numerous courses.
A major objective of the MCE is to produce high-quality civil engineers to support the country’s future development. Additionally, this institute has other branches:
- Battle Engineering Wings
- The MES
- Disaster Management
Check latest Army Jobs at: Join Pak Army
Military College oF Engineering Risalpur Admission
The admission procedure at MCE is entirely based on academic performance and merit. To join MCE, Civilians need to clear an entry test, submit the full fee, enter the NCs after four years and get a degree in Engineering.
A list of merits is also displayed on the website. Pakistan Army students and their families are eligible for open merit admission.
Check: PMA Long Course
MCE Offered Courses
- MS and PhD in Geo-Technical Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- MS Construction Engineering and Management
- MS Disaster Management
Click this link -> Join Pak Army Technical Cadet Course
Admission Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- The candidate must have completed 12 years of education from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks
- If the student holds a degree or other internationally recognized qualification, they must provide their equivalency with a certificate granted by the Intermediate Board of the Presidents (IBCC)
Graduate Programs Admission Criteria
- Students must hold at least 60% grades in their final 16-years of education
- Must have minimum of 50% in GAT
Also, check: Lady Cadet Course
Criteria for Post-Graduate Programs
- Minimum first division in Annual system and GPA 3.0/4.0 or 3.75/5.0 with Eighteen years of education
- Minimum 60% on the GRE (Subject) as specified by the HEC or NTS
MCE Fee Structure
This military college do not provide its online fee structure because of several reasons. Fee structures also change every year for each program.
For students who are interested in knowing the MCE’s fee structure, they may visit their campus.
The information you got about the process was quite helpful. MCE is one of the best engineering institutes in the country and it produces hundreds of engineers each year.
Consider the Army college of engineering if you are planning to pursue your career in the engineering program.
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile:
Must check: Army Medical Cadet Course (AMCC)