Military College Jhelum Admission has been started taking online applications for the 8th and 11th grade session in 2023-2024. Registration begins today, the last day for submission of online registration forms with a single fee is 30 Sep, 2023 after that, the fees will be doubled through the end of the registration process.
Military College Jhelum Admission Details
Applicants with a normal fee must apply online by September 30, 2023, and those with a double fee must apply by October 20, 2023. The entrance exam will be held on October 29, 2023
The age limit is 12 to 14 years on April 1, 2024 (including the grace period). You can apply if you’ve passed or are in 7th grade.
|8th Class MCJ Admission Deadline||30 Sep, 2023 (With Normal Fee)|
|8th Class MCJ Admission Deadline||20 Oct, 2023 (With Double Fee)|
|Eight Class Entrance Exam||29 Oct, 2023|
|1st Year MCJ Admission Deadline||31 Mar, 2023 (With Normal Fee)|
|11th Class MCJ Admission Deadline||10 Apr, 2023 (With Late Fee)|
Check: Army jobs in Pakistan
- Students in the seventh or eighth grade. However, a candidate must have passed class VII before they can apply for admission.
- You must be between the ages of 12 and 14 on April 1 of the year you apply. There is a 90-day waiver option.
- It is imperative that the candidates are medically fit.
- Applicants must be male.
- Withdrawn from any military/provincial government cadet college because of discrepancy/ character.
- Overage/ Underage.
- Medically unfit according to the Medical Board.
- Certs/documents submitted with tampered signatures.
- The concealment of information in the application form.
- Candidates who are females cannot apply.
Check: Admissions in Cadet College
MCJ Registration Fee for 8th Grade
|Wards of Army Officers (Serving or Retired)||Rs. 2100/-|
|Wards of JCOs and soldiers (Serving or retired)||Rs. 1600/-|
|Wards of Civilians and other Armed Forces||Rs. 2600/-|
You can register online at official website since last date. Applicants must submit a fee challan form and a fee registration form to Habib Bank Limited after submitting their online forms. The program will last five years, and a few students will get two years of training in the Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Army, and Pakistan Navy Cadet Colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for 8th Grade
Age limit for applicants is 12 to 14 starting April 1, 2024. You’ll get a 90-day reprieve under the law. Candidates who pass the 7th grade can apply online for 8th grade admission.
Check: Navy jobs in Pakistan
Wards of Army Officers /JCOs / Soldiers
- It is mandatory for offrs, JCOs, and soldiers seeking admission for their sons to have served for at least ten years in the Pakistan Army. Nevertheless, Offrs, JCOs and Soldiers who have been invalided out of military service for reasons related to military service may apply for their sons’ admission regardless of the length of their service.
- Admission procedures for children of personnel serving/retiring in permanently activated MJd Bns are the same as those for members of the Army (officers, JCOs, and Soldiers).
- Children of civilians are only allowed to attend MCJ on a limited basis.
Wards of Defence Personnel (PAF, PN, MES, and other paid out of Def Estimates)
- The following individuals will be considered civilians.
Military College Jhelum 8th Class Admission 2023
The main entry point into the college is in 8th grade. Sons of military personnel receive the bulk of seats, based on their specified quotas. Only a few seats are available open to the sons of other categories of defence personnel and civilians. Each entry has 116 seats.
Check: PAF Jobs
Written Test/Selection Process
There will be a written test on October 29, 2023, Sunday, for Urdu, English, Mathematics, General Science, and Islamiat (non-Muslims can take Pakistan studies instead of Islamiat). It’ll be from Punjab Textbook Board’s fifth, sixth, and seventh grades. Those who pass the Entry Test will be called for Intelligence tests and interviews.
Selection will be based on merit after all tests and interviews. If you’re interested and eligible, you can fill out an application or get information about admissions tests and interviews. A candidate who does not submit fees will be rejected from military colleges if their application is incomplete.
- The Final Selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the written test, the interview, the intelligence test, and the medical fitness test. It is not enough to simply pass the test to qualify for admission.
- There is no disclosure of results. Parents or guardians will not be shown answers, marks, merits, or positions obtained. In this regard, we will not entertain any correspondence.
Note: The following attested documents must be submitted with the application: CORO, Unit Part II Orders (for Army Officers, JCO, NCOs and Soldiers) and Form B.
Check: Ultimate Paying Cadet Guide
Military College Jhelum admission 1st year 2023-2024
Admissions to Military College Jhelum are now open for the first year, 11th grade pre-engineering, and ICS for the session 2023-2024. Admission applications are open at Military College Jhelum, and prospectuses are available there.
11th Class Entrance Exam Tentative Date
It has been decided to extend the early registration deadline for Lateral Entry XI Class 2023 because of the prevailing Coronavirus situation in the country. The tentative date of the Lateral Entry XI Class entrance exam is October 29, 2023, and candidates can apply with the normal fee until then.
Interested civilians and Army officers can purchase admission forms and prospectuses from the college for Rs. 560 and Army JCOs can purchase them for Rs. 280.
A demand draft DD with Military College Jhelum’s name can be sent for admissions and prospectus forms by courier. They also offer admission forms online, but you will have to attach a Habib Bank of Pakistan DD pay order with the name of Military College Jhelum when submitting your application. (code: 658).
Eligibility for the First Year
The Military College Jhelum also accepts applications from intermediate and matric pass candidates. Candidates must be 15-17 years old on July 1, 2024.
There will be a merit-based admission process, and the final selection will be based on the previous mark sheet, the written test, and the interview. Applicants must submit their admission applications before October 20, 2023. There will be a written test on Sunday, October 29, 2023. There will be a written test in English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
MCJ Contact Number and Address
|Principal Phone Number||0544650581|
|Induction Inquiry||> 0544-650587|
> 0544-650581 (ext 2409)
> 0544-650582 (ext 2409)
> 8043 33611
> 8043 33612
|Account Branch||> 8043 36011-17 (ext 2236)|
> 8043 36011-17 (ext 2286)
|Education Branch||> 8043 36011-17 (ext 2209)|
> 8043 36011-17 (ext 2255)
> 8043 36011-17 (ext 2257)
|General Inquiry||> 0544-650581|
> 8043 36011-17
|Postal Address||Military College Jhelum Main G.T Road Sarai Alamgir Pakistan|
Read: Technical Cadet Course
How to Apply for MCJ Admission
The College has implemented an online application submission system from August 2016 to facilitate the process of applying for admission. Online application forms must be filled out by applicants. The following procedure is followed for submitting online applications:
- The first step is to register on college website. A username and password will be sent to your personal email address upon successful creation of the account. It is best to use Gmail as POP3 emails are returned.
- You can now access the website by logging in with your username and password.
- Verify your information before submitting the online form.
- A “Fee Challan Form” will appear after you submit your form. Print the challan form and submit it to any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- You will receive your roll number slip after you pay the fee and your fee will be verified by the College. You must download and print it. It must be brought with you to the exam center. (Note: No roll no slips will be mailed to candidates by the College).
- You must enter accurate information in the Online Application Form. There will be a thorough review and verification of all entries. Disciplinary action/withdrawal will be taken against a candidate whose false information is discovered at any stage of their training.
- Online application deadlines for 8th Class are advertised in the press and on the website in June/July.
Must Read: LCC Jobs