Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi admissions are open for the class of 8th and 1st year. Admission forms must be submitted by the deadline indicated in the advertisement. Students can obtain a prospectus and an application from the college or download them from the college’s website.
Mardan and Swabi are approximately 23 kilometers and 25 kilometers apart, respectively. KSKCCS is located between these two locations. Also, it is accessible via the Grand Trunk Road via Nowshera-Mardan and via the Motorway (M1) at Swabi or Rashakai interchanges.
We provide complete details, application form, fee structure and other information about Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi Admission 2022.
Admission applications will be accepted for Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi starting in 2021. Applications for 11th grade are being accepted.
The entry test will take place at Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi on 14 November 2021.
The following five subjects will be covered in the entrance examination:
Entrance tests will be conducted in Peshawar, Mardan, Swabi, D.I.Khan, Kohat, Abbottabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, and Karachi. It is necessary for a station to have a minimum of 25 candidates to become a center or else the candidates will be placed in the next nearest center.
After the written exam, interview, and medical examination, admission will be granted solely based on merit. Forms and prospectuses are available at the college office for a fee of Rs. 1000.
Cadet College SWABI Allocation of Seats
There will be 130 students in each entry. There will be 130 students in each entry.
|Open Merit (Regardless of Quota)||10 seats|
|All Pakistan less KP||30 seats|
|Def Personnel||3 seats|
|College Staff||2 seats|
|COAS Quota for Balochistan||5 seats|
|Chairman Quota for Chitral & GB||5 seats|
Seats that remain unfilled will be adjusted by Self Finance.
- Overseas Candidates: Candidates from outside Pakistan are eligible, but they must take the entrance examination in Pakistan.
- Quota Seats: Vacant seats are offered to students wanting to take advantage of the Self-Finance Scheme.
Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi List of All Pakistan Selected Candidates Merit (Less KP)
Merit List or Selected Candidates 2021
|Admission Application Deadline||18 October 2021|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||29 October 2021|
|No Admission Application will be Entertained after the Date||30 October 2021|
Eligibility & Selection Procedure Class VIII
- Candidate should be between the ages of 12 and 14 on the 1st April of the year of admission.
- Class VII pass candidates are eligible for admission. Those with a class VIII degree can also apply.
- The entrance exam will consist of examinations in English, Mathematics, Urdu & Islamiyat.
Eligibility & Selection Procedure Class XI
- Candidates must be between 15 and 17 years of age on 1 July of the admission year.
- Class X candidates who have obtained a minimum of 80% in their Class X examinations, or who have appeared in the Class X board examination can apply with the certificate from their institution stating that the candidate is most likely to secure a higher grade.
- The entrance test will include English, Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry and Urdu.
- Students enrolled in the first year of a BISE program are not eligible to take the entrance test.
Entrance Test – Pattern of Papers & Syllabus
|Mathematics and General Science (Maths 70%, G.Science 30%)||50 Marks|
|Urdu and Islamiyat (Urdu 70%, Islamiyat 30%)||50 Marks Each Paper|
|Mathematics/ Biology||50 Marks|
Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi Admission Dates
|Last Date of Form Submission||29 October 2021|
|Written Test Date||14 November 2021|
Cadet College SWABI Self-Finance Scheme
For class XI candidates, RS 200,000/- (non-refundable) will be required in addition to other dues. For class VIII students, RS 300,000/- (non-refundable) will be required.
Fee Structure for Karnal Sher Khan Cadet College Swabi
|COLLEGE FEE/ DUES|
|Class VIII-X(Per Year)||Rs.234,000.00 /-|
|Class XI (Per Year)||Rs.242,000.00 /-|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Maint/ Bldg||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Readmission in class XII||Rs. 3,000/-|