Pakistan rangers are the bravest security forces of Pakistan who come forward in times of need, and this time, Pakistan rangers Sindh announced multiple jobs. Interested candidates are invited to apply for Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023.
Apply Now through their official website. Pakistan Sindh Rangers is under the command of the Pakistan Army and works for the federal government of Pakistan. Almost 400 jobs have been announced for Pakistan Sindh rangers.
Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023 are available for candidates who wish to join Pakistan Rangers. It is a great opportunity to join Pakistan’s security forces and serve the country. The positions are available in several departments. The jobs come from all over Pakistan.
Check: Pak Army Jobs
Pak Rangers Job Details
|No of Posts||Many|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years for Males|
18-25 for females
|Job Announcement||1st August 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25th August 2021|
Check: Airport Security Force Jobs
Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023
|Name of Posts||Qualifications||Scale|
|Religious Teacher (Khateeb)||Matriculations, Dars e Nizami||BPS-11|
|Havildar / Naik (Including female)||Matriculations||BP- 08|
|Sipahi General Duty (Including female)||Middle Pass||BPS-05|
|Non Combatant Enrolled (NCsE)||Middle Pass||BPS-02|
|Nike General Duty||BPS-07|
Check: Motorway Police Jobs
Sindh recruitment will take place in Karachi training centers and Pakistani Ranger schools. Recruitment in the other provinces of KPK, Punjab, and Baluchistan usually follows the official advertisement and includes a date.
This recruitment is divided into two groups: A recruitment test and physical test will be conducted on the 27th and 26th August for group 1 and a written and physical test will be conducted on the 2nd and 3rd September for group 2. The first training session will begin on 4th October 2021.
Also Check: Join PAF as Commissioned Officer
Pak Rangers Jobs 2022 Test Schedule
|Group 1||Punjab = 23 August 2021|
Sindh (Urban) = 24 August 2021
Reserve Day for Punjab & Sindh (Urban Domicile) = 25 August 2021
Physical Test = 26 August 2021
Written Test = 27 August 2021
|Group 2||Sindh (Rural) = 28 August 2021|
KPK & FATA = 30 August 2021
Balochistan/ Gilgit Baltistan / AJK & Khasmir = 31 August 2021
Reserve Day for Sindh Rural, KPK, FATA, Balochistan, G.B & AJ&K = 01 Sept 2021
Physical Test = 02 Sept 2021
Written Test = 03 Sept 2021
|Female||All Province = 04 Sept 2021|
Physical/Written Test = 06 Sept 2021
|Final Merit List||07 Sept to 19 Sept 2021|
|Medical Exam||20 Sep – 01 Oct 2021|
|Arrival of Selected Candidates For training||02-03 Oct 2021|
|Start of Training||04 Oct 2021|
- All-Academic Certificates
- Original Computerized CNIC
- Origninal Domicile
- 4 Colored Passport Size Pictures
- NOC for government employees
- At the time of registration, applicants must submit two copies of their CNIC and academic education certificates.
- Male candidates
- Age: 18 to 30 years as on 30 September 2021
- Height: Minimum 5.8′ (5 feet and 6 inches)
- Chest: 33” inch (including 1 ½ inch expansion)
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kgs approx)
- Age: 18 to 25 years as on 30 September 2021
- Height: 5.3′ (5 feet and 3 inches)
- Other physical standard as per medical rules.
- Marital Status Women
- During the training period, no marriage permission will be granted.
- Medical Examination: When you enroll, no fee will be charged for your initial medical exam.
- A candidate with the required qualifications is eligible to apply for Pakistan Rangers jobs.
- Candidates must meet the physical standards for eligibility.
- A province’s domicile is required.
- Candidates who were terminated from any department are ineligible.
- If you have been deemed physically unfit by any government/ranger department, you are ineligible to apply.
Check: Join Pak Navy
Mode of Selection
The registration fee is Rs.200/- (for BPS 5 and above only).
Initial Medical Examination
The initial medical examination is free of charge during the initial registration process.
Candidates must bring Joggers and PT shoes for running tests. Non Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) candidates will not be required to take a written or physical test.
Candidates are required to bring writing material for the written test.
Psychological Tests / Interviews
Interviews and psychological tests will take place at the Pakistan Rangers Training Centre and School (Sindh).
Final Selection for Sindh Rangers Jobs
The selection is based on the criteria/merit of the Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Command in Karachi.
Check: How to Join Punjab Police
Final Medical Examination
The final medical examination will take place at the Sindh Rangers Hospital in Karachi. During the final medical examination, selected candidates will undergo psychological evaluations, lab tests, and a radiology investigation. The candidate will pay the fee.
Candidates who are medically fit will receive call letters to begin training.
Training for Sindh Rangers Jobs
Those who have been selected will undergo initial training at the Training Center & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit documents to the relevant offices in order to register.
- Applicants above BS05 are required to submit 500 rupees at the time of registration.
Check: CTD Jobs
COVID-19 Precautions During Recruitment Process
All should take the following precautions to protect themselves against COVID-19:
- Use of masks.
- Social distancing of at least six feet.
- Handshakes and embraces are prohibited.
- People with symptoms of colds, coughs, or fever should avoid reporting for recruitment.
- Candidates will be screened at recruitment locations.
- Cases with known symptoms should not report for recruitment.
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: