Pak Navy as Civilian jobs 2022. The Pak Navy is accepting applications from all over the Pakistani Nationals to Join Pak Navy as Civilian for 2480+ non-technical and technical branches.
Interested candidates can apply online as well as offline too depending upon the nature of branch and category for particular vacancies.
Join Pak Navy as Civilian vacancies are for Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Technical Non-Industrial Staff (Lower Formation PNCA).
Well, Join Pak Navy as civilian 2022 advertisement is for Lady Constable, Receptionist, Assistant, Stenotypist, Instructor, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Driver, Police Constable and others.
Check the latest jobs at: Join Pak Navy Jobs
Check: Balochistan Police Jobs
Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs
|Name of Organization||Pakistan Navy|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Start Date||29 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||04 September 2021|
Check Sailor Jobs at Join Pak Navy as Sailor
Also, Check Pak Army Jobs at Join Pak Army
Branches and Categories
- Naval Headquarters Islamabad (295)
- Industrial / Technical Staff (1475)
- Non-Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (709)
Pak Navy Civilian Pay Scale
- Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 30 Assistant BPS-15
- 01 Photographer BPS-13
- 16 Data Entry Operator BPS-14
- 01 Library Assistant BPS-12
- 50 Upper Division Clerks BPS-11
- 71 Lower Division Clerk BPS-09
- 02 Telephone Operator BPS-09
- 01 Senior Compositor BPS-05
- 01 Carpenter BPS-03
- 04 Sanitary Worker BPS-01
- 05 Coolie BPS-01
- 110 Naib Qasid BPS-01
- 01 Junior Compositor BPS-03
- 02 Mali BPS-01
Must check: Pak Navy Ranks and Salary
- Industrial / Technical Staff for (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- 75 Forman BPS-15
- 50 Leading Man BPS-12
- 127 Assistant Leading Man BPS-11
- 187 High Skilled Mistri BPS-11
- 338 High Skilled Grade-I BPS-11
- 700 Civilian Apprentices BPS-07
- Non-Technical / Non-Industrial Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- 01 Academic Teacher BPS-15
- 06 Translator BPS-14
- 02 Sub Inspector BPS-14
- 01 Sports Coach BPS-14
- 08 Draftsman BPS-11
- 94 Data Entry Operator BPS-14
- 11 Junior Scientific Officer BPS-12
- 26 Assistant Examiner BPS-11
- 06 Civil Workshop Supervisor BPS-11
- 02 Labor Welfare Supervisor BPS-10
- 350 Lower Division Clerk BPS-09
- 17 Telephone Operators BPS-09
- 34 Assistant Store Keeper BPS-09
- 03 Lady Health Visitor BPS-09
- 03 Librarian BPS-09
- 02 Senior Time Keeper BPS-07
- 11 Lab Assistant BPS-07
- 05 Junior Instructor BPS-07
- 02 Boxing Instructor BPS-07
- 01 Draftsman III BPS-07
- 06 Engine Driver BPS-07
- 15 Midwife BPS-07
- 92 Storeman BPS-07
- 08 Receptionist BPS-07
- 02 Sanitary Inspector BPS-07
- 01 Junior Proof Reader BPS-06
Read detailed info about PN Cadet: Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet
Check: How Female Can Join Pak Navy
Eligibility to join Pakistan Navy as Civilian
The eligibility requirements consist of education, physical standard and age limit are explained below.
Check your eligibility, read the guidelines and apply online or offline before the last date of registration on 11 October 2020 at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk For Pak Navy Civilian jobs, both males and females can apply.
|Published Date||29 August 2021|
|Last Date||04 September 2021|
|Job Type||Civilian Jobs in Pakistan Navy|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education||Primary, Matric and Middle pass, Intermediate, Graduation and relevant DAE 03 Diploma|
|Age Limit||18-30 years (Check details for each vacancy) + age relaxation of 5-10 years|
Check your Height and Weight now at: Body Mass Index
There are 295 jobs in Pak navy civilian at Naval Headquarter (NHQ) Islamabad and the remaining civilian jobs are for technical and non-technical that mentioned above.
The applicants who will submit incomplete information or do handwritten submissions will not be considered. Only selected candidates will be called for a written, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and interview.
How to Join Pak Navy as Civilian?
- Follow the given details to join Pakistan Navy:
- Online registration at joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Click on the below button to apply now.
- Candidates who are applying for “Sr. No. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14” must submit a handwritten application on plain paper at Navy Selection Center.
- The last date to apply for Pak navy civilian jobs 2022 online registration is 11 October 2020.
- The candidates will get a notification through SMS for Initial Computer Test.
- Further information about Pak Navy Civilian test:- written test/result/medical/trade-test/interview can be checked from the following image posted above.
- The information about the Venue and Registration slip will be announced on the official website of the Pakistan Navy.
- After the successful completion of a Written-test, the applicants will give the Personality test and furthermore, will go through the Medical Examination and if they properly qualify these two tests then they will be assigned for the work to do over there and the officers will also take the interview.
| APPLY NOW |