Big news for the ladies who want to join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2022. Pak Army has recently announced for all females who are desperate to Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officers are encouraged to apply for these LCC jobs 21.
After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Captain in Pakistan Army.
For Lady Cadet Course 2022, All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the related fields can apply. The registration will start on 10 June 2022. Don’t be late Candidates can submit their application forms before 05 July 2022.
The initial test will be taken from 21 – 24 June 2022. Multiple fields are offered for the Lady Cadet Course 2022 according to your interest. If you are curious about joining the Pakistan Army as a direct captain through a short course, this post is for you. Just follow the guidelines and apply accordingly.
Also, Check Join Pak Army
Related: Top Cadet Colleges in Pakistan
Lady Cadet Course 2022 Details
|Age||28 years as on 1st Nov 2022|
|Education Required||16 Years of Education|
|Applicated Start Date||10 June 2022|
|Application Deadline||05 July 2022|
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 21:
|Army Services Corps (ASC)||– MSc/ MS in Contacting and Procurement OR MBA/ MS Finance|
– BSc/ BS in Food Nutrition and Human Nutrition
|Corps of Signals and IT (Sigs-IT)||BS/ BE in the following:|
– Software Engg
– Computer Engg
– Computer Science
– System Engg
– Information tech/ Security
– Cyber Security
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following:|
– Electronics Engg
– Avionics Engg
– Aerospace Engg
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||– BE / BSc in Textile Engineering|
– BBA (Hons) / MBA (Supply Chain Management)
– MS/ MSc Contracting (Procurement & Logistic)
|Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)||– BS/ MS / Ph.D. Peace & Conflict Studies|
– BS/ MS in Films and TV Production
– BS/ MS in Journalism
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Media Studies
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in International Relations
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Judge Advocate General Branch||– LLB with minimum 2 years of Practice|
Also, Check Join Pak Army as Captain Male
Check Airport Security Forces Jobs: Join ASF
LCC-20 Course 2022 Timeline
|Registration Process||10 June 2022|
|Application Deadline||05 July 2022|
|Initial Tests||14 – 18 July 2022|
Here are the lady cadet course requirements, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-21.
- Only females can apply for LCC jobs.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 or minimum 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- Minimum height: 5’
- Weight: as per body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
Check your Height and Weight now at Body Mass Index Calculator
Check in detail: Physical and Medical tests in Army
How to apply for LCC-21?
Now, follow the following steps to apply for Lady Cadet Course 21:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- If you want to apply online the official link is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant field. complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be out online.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
The Applicants must bring the following documents on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Serving candidates must bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Photocopies of National Identity card and Domicile.
- (x6) front and back attested Passport size pictures.
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: