Big news for the ladies who want to join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2023. Pak Army has recently announced for all females who are desperate to Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officers are encouraged to apply for these LCC jobs 22.
After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Captain in Pakistan Army.
For Lady Cadet Course 2023, All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the related fields can apply. The registration will start on 28 November 2022. Don’t be late Candidates can submit their application forms before 18 December 2022.
The initial test will be taken from 21 – 28 December 2022. Multiple fields are offered for the Lady Cadet Course according to your interest. If you are curious about joining the Pakistan Army as a direct captain through a short course, this post is for you. Just follow the guidelines and apply accordingly.
Also, Check Join Pak Army
Related: Top Cadet Colleges in Pakistan
Lady Cadet Course 2023 Details
|Age||28 years as on 1st Nov 2022|
|Education Required||16 Years of Education|
|Applicated Start Date||28 November 2022|
|Application Deadline||18 December 2022|
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 22:
|Army Services Corps (ASC)||– MS/ MSc (Contacting, Procurement and/or Fin Mgmt |
– MS/ MSc in Supply Chain Management
|Corps of Signals (Sigs)||BE in the following:|
– Software Engg (BESE)
– Electrical Telecom (BESE)
– Information Security (BEIS)
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following:|
– Electronics Engg
– Mechatronics Engg
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||– BE / BS/ MSc in (Electrical Engg)|
|Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)||MA/ MSc / BS or equivalent in:|
– IR/ Peace and Conflict Studies & Strategic Studies
– BS/ MS in Journalism and Media Studies
|Corps of Engineers (Engrs)||BE/ MS in:|
– Environment Engg
– Civil Engg
|Signals – Information Technology (Sigs-IT)||BS/ BE in|
– System Engineering
– Computer Science
– Informatics/ Cyber Security
– Software Engnineering
– Computer Engnieering
Also, Check Join Pak Army as Captain Male
Check Airport Security Forces Jobs: Join ASF
LCC-22 Course 2023 Timeline
|Registration Process||28 November 2022|
|Application Deadline||18 December 2022|
|Initial Tests||21 – 28 December 2022|
Here are the lady cadet course requirements, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-22.
- Only females can apply for LCC jobs.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC-recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 or a minimum of 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- Priority will be given to candidates who hold an M.Phil. or MS.
- Minimum height: 5’
- Weight: as per body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
Check your Height and Weight now at Body Mass Index Calculator
Check detailed: Physical and Medical tests in Army
It is also necessary for the management of the Army to outline the criteria for the ineligibility of participants in the Lady Cadet Course (LCC) in order to ensure that the selection process remains as easy and authentic as possible. Below is a list of people who are not eligible to join the Pakistani military:
- If a candidate has been rejected twice by the General Headquarter, he or she cannot apply again for the Lady Cadet Course.
- Medically unfit candidates cannot join the Pakistan Army.
- Candidate involved in offensive, illegal, or unofficial court activities in the past.
- No candidates can apply who have resigned from the Armed Forces, withdrawn from those Forces, or declared themselves weak or unsuited.
- No candidate can join the Pakistan Army if he or she has been dismissed from any government service sector.
Candidates for the Lady Cadet Course (LCC) have to go through a few processes in order to join the Pak Army. Applicants are selected through the following selection process:
There will be three stages to the online test that the student has to take.
The exam will consist of 88 multiple choice questions. 30 minutes will be allocated to this test.
There will be 68 multiple-choice questions. It will take 30 minutes to complete this test.
There will be 50 multiple choice questions. This test will last 30 minutes. Those who pass this test will move forward and become eligible to join the Pakistan Army through the lady cadet course. Those who fail this test will fail and become ineligible to join the Army.
The test consists of running 1.6km within 14 minutes and covering 1.6km.
Preliminary Medical Tests
- An applicant must be 28 years old.
- The height must be 5 feet.
- Heartbeats must be normal.
- Weight must be according to body mass index.
- Eyesight must be 6 by 6 regardless of whether glasses are worn
- Several other tests will also be conducted, including flat feet, elbow angles, varicose veins, and pigeon chests.
Medically fit candidates must give an interview. The ISSB form will be given to those who pass this interview.
There are five days in the ISSB:
- Reporting Day
- PYSC Day
- GTO 1st Day
- GTO 2nd Day
- ISSB Last Day
A candidate’s documents must be submitted and reports must be completed at the ISSB report center on the first day. This is also the day when students get their rooms.
There are two activities planned for this day. Candidate must pass a verbal MCQ test in 30 minutes, a nonverbal MCQ test in 30 minutes, and a MAT 50 MCQ test in 15 minutes in the first screening test. Candidates who fail must return home. Candidates who pass the psychological test must take the following tests:
- This is a 10-second Words Associate Test (WAT) in which students have to write a sentence in 100 words.
- A 30-second picture from the story picture was displayed on the screen and the students were asked to fill in the picture for 3.30 minutes.
- Test of 2 Pointer Stories that takes 3.30 seconds to complete on the line that shows for 20 seconds only.
- This test involves them completing two sets of English sentences along with two sets of Urdu sentences that have incomplete lines. The time for each set is 6 minutes, and each set consists of 26 incomplete sentences.
GTO 1st Day
The selected candidates were tested indoors and outdoors on the third day. There will be lectures, group discussions, and group planning during the indoor test. There will be both progressive tests and half-group tests during the outdoor tests. A subsequent interview takes place with the candidates.
GTO 2nd Day
The candidates must pass three stages on the fourth day:
- GTO interview command task
- Candidate must complete a group task or DPT interview as part of the final group task
ISSB Last Day
The interview process for some candidates has to be repeated on this day. Candidates who failed were given a travel allowance and returned home. Next day, pass candidates are informed of their results. Once they have passed the final medical examination, the final interview, and they have joined the Pak Army, they are called Lady Cadets.
Candidates selected for the position must sign a bond. The candidates selected for this bond have a minimum seven-year service obligation with the Pakistan Army.
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
How to Apply for LCC-22?
Now, follow the following steps to apply for Lady Cadet Course 22:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- If you want to apply online the official link is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant field. complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be out online.
Read: How to Attest Degree from HEC
The Applicants must bring the following documents on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Serving candidates must bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Photocopies of National Identity card and Domicile.
- (x6) front and back attested Passport size pictures.
Check How to Join Pak Army After Matric, Intermediate and Graduation
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: