Now, the wait is over for those who want guidelines to Join Pak Army as AFNS Armed Forces Nursing Service.
First of all, we will tell you AFNS jobs are only for females who want to join Pakistan Army for nursing. Females can apply for AFNS after matric and intermediate FA/FSc too. This is a wonderful opportunity for females who wants to join Pak Army as nursing.
Well, the AFNS salary ranges start from 22,700 Rupees to 365,000 rupees from lowest average to highest average.
AFNS online registration is starting on 29 May 2023. Interested Candidates are encouraged to join Armed Forces Nursing Service before the deadline, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
If you want to join AFNS Pak Army then the required education is matric with science 60% marks and 50% marks in FSc – Pre Medical. Interested Candidates who completed FSc part-1 obtaining 50% marks can also apply by providing a hope certificate.
If you are confused about the future of your nursing career, then you should not worry about it. Nursing in Pak Army is an excellent career and has a bright future because of the high paid salary. Hence, we encourage females to do not miss this opportunity and must apply to Join Pak Army for nursing as soon as possible to serve the motherland.
For further information about how to Join Pak Army as AFNS, check the given information below and apply respectively.
Looking for more jobs in Pakistan Army? You can visit Join Pak Army at any time and also get eligibility criteria to get information in detail.
If you came here to apply then click on the below link to Join Pak Army AFNS Online Registration. and if you need guidelines then follow the instructions that are given below.
Join Pak Army as AFNS Details
|Qualification Required||Matric with Science + FSC (Pre Medical)|
|Registration Starts||29 May 2023|
|Application Deadline||30 June 2023|
Also Check: Pak Army Ranks
Females can also join: Sindh Rangers Jobs
To apply for Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2023, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Marital status: Unmarried/ Divorcee/ Widow/ separated without encumbrances.
- Age of Female must be 18-28 years as of 31 December 2023.
- B.Sc Nursing (4x Years) Or 3x Years Diploma and 1x Year Midwifery
- The candidates must be enrolled in PNC.
- If you have Dual Nationality then you have to surrender one nationality to apply.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Marital status: Married/Unmarried
- Matric with Science: minimum of 60% marks
- FSC Pre Medical: minimum of 50% marks
- The candidate’s age must be 17-25 years as of 31 December 2023.
- Height must be 5Ft (152.4cm)
- Weight: According to Body Mass Index (BMI)
Check your Height and Weight now at Body Mass Index
Check details: Physical and Medical tests in Army
A candidate appearing for FSc Part-II examinations (having 50% marks in 1st year) can apply with a Hope Certificate duly signed by the Principal of the college/institute for attaining 50% marks where the candidate is studying.
After the Part-II result is announced, candidates should submit their FSc results immediately.
- Candidates from all over the country can apply for the position of Trained Nurse.
- Special vacancies for Balochistan, Interior Sindh, and KPK domicile holders.
- It is essential that candidates are registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Candidates with post-basic specialized training, such as ICU, OT, CCU from a PNC approved hospital/institution will be given preference.
Check Airport Security Forces Jobs: Join ASF
- Rejected twice by General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Medically unfit by appeal medical board.
- A person who resigned/withdrew from an Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) training academy/institution due to discipline problems, character defects, medical inefficiency, or a weak profile.
- Dismissed or removed from any other government position.
- For BSc Nursing only – candidates who have already registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude by a Court of Law.
- BSc Nursing: The candidate will receive four years of training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi.
- Trained Nurses: A six-week basic military training at the AFPGMI in Rawalpindi and the CMH in Kharian.
Note: The officer shall be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant upon successful completion of the training.
All selected candidates will be required to sign a warranty agreement to serve in the Army for at least ten years before beginning training in BSc Nursing.
To Join Pak Army in Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2023, you must have original photocopies of the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificate/Degree with attested 2 photocopies of each certificate
- Domicile (Attested Copy)
- NOC required for already serving in Government Sector
- (x3) Passport size photos (Front/Back)
- National Identity Card (NIC) (New)
- A postal order for Rs. 100/- has been sent to the Director, General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi of the Pakistan Army.
Related: Top Cadet Colleges in Pakistan
How to Apply AFNS?
You have to follow the steps that are given below to apply for Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS:
Apply Online and Registration Online
Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Pakistan Army. You have to fill an online application form to register online.
Registration and the preliminary test will be held as per the schedule and you will get notification about the test date. To apply for Armed Forces, Nursing Service AFNS, check the Pakistan Army website below. Best of Luck!
Initial medical testing will take place at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
Further Selection Procedure
There will be separate call up letters issued for Lahore, Karachi, and Rawalpindi interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board. Candidates who are selected for interviews will receive call-up notices. Candidates will be selected based on their overall performance at General Headquarters (GHQ).
In the end, the final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance at General Headquarters (GHQ).
Above we discuss Join Pak Army as AFNS Armed Forces Nursing Service for Female Individuals criteria. Females are welcome to apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site or can also apply by visiting the nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
| APPLY NOW |
AFSN Initial Test Preparation
You can prepare for the AFNS test by studying these topics:
- Living and Non-Living
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Physiology
- Reproduction in Plant and Animals Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Human Disorder’s
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- Unit’s and Measurement’s
- Heat Transfer
- Vibration’s and Wave’s
- Light and Sound
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physic’s
- The Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reaction’s
- States of Matter
- Mixtures, Solutions, and Solubility
- The Gas Law’s
- Element’s and Compounds
- The Periodic Table
- Important Concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Water and Organic Compounds in the Environment
- Idioms and Phrases
- Correct use of Tenses
- Active and Passive voice
Verbal & Non-Verbal (Portion)
- Antonyms (ENG)
- Idioms/Phrases (ENG)
- Narration/Voice (ENG)
- Preposition (ENG)
- Synonyms (ENG)
AFNS Jobs Advertisement
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: