This opportunity for well-qualified engineers who want to join PAF as Aeronautical Engineer to serve the nation with heart and soul. Here at Pakistan Forces, we have provided instructions and guidelines on joining Armed Forces.
This is where you can find all the Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineer info and exact information regarding joining PAF Engineering as an employee at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC as a student in the various courses offered by PAF. PAC Kamra provides the latest jet crafts as well as provides armors to Pakistan Air Force.
Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineer
|Name of Organization||Pakistan Air Force|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Application Start Date||07 February 2022|
|Late Date to Apply||16 February 2022|
JF-17 Thunder and Drone Burraq are the latest creations of Pakistan. Other countries want to purchase them too, and this is due to our intelligent Engineers who are serving day and night for the victory of Pakistan.
we provide detailed information for all those candidates who have completed their Engineering degrees in Aeronautical Engineering.
Make sure you read the following information and follow them fully so that you can join Pakistan Air Force.
There are many new positions declared almost every month by the Pakistan Air force and you’ll find all of the latest PAF jobs listings with a detailed application process with an online application form. Read the directions below and serve the nation as an engineer by joining PAF.
Check: Airport Security Force Jobs
Current Jobs in Pak Air Force
Click on each link to get details about Pakistan Air Force jobs:
- Join PAF as Commissioned Officer
- How to Join Pakistan Air Force
- Join PAF as Airmen
- How Girls Join Pakistan Air Force
Departments to Apply
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Professional Continuing Education
Eligibility Criteria to Join PAF as Aeronautical Engineering
Age: Minimum Age should be 16-22 years.
Marital Status: Unmarried candidates only
Nationality: Pakistani Nationals (Male)
Height: Minimum height of male should be 5 feet 4 inches (163cm)
Educational Qualification: A applicant must be qualified in matric with first division and a minimum of 65% marks in FSC in FSC Pre-Engineering in chemistry and ‘A” level with chemistry, Maths and Physics.
Check your nearest: PAF Information and Selection Center
- Test of intelligence, followed by a test of academic knowledge (Maths, Physics, English, and others)
- Initial Medical examination then an interview
- Qualified candidates will be recommended for the ISSB. The General Headquarters of PAF shall make the final selection of candidates
- Candidates who have been rejected by the ISSB or through the naval course program are not able to apply
- Candidates who are medically unfit cannot apply
- Government employees who have been expelled may not apply
- The armed forces/naval forces and any other institutional forces that have screened out a candidate are ineligible
- The candidate cannot apply if he or she is convicted as offensive by law or court
- Any candidate who misrepresented any information is ineligible to join
- Applicants that have been tested by the ISSB/GHQ/HQ selection board stand for one year
Thus, this is the entire selection procedure if you are interested in applying for aeronautical engineering PAF.
Click on below link for Pakistan Air Force online registration to join PAF or check all Pakistan Air Force latest jobs.
| ONLINE APPLY |
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: