A true soldier is a person of physical fitness, mental strength, unlimited endurance, and great stamina. The physical fitness and medical test requirements are almost the same in all three Pakistan Armed Forces: Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy & Pakistan Air Force.
Some details are also for female medical test in Army. Here are the details:
- Running test: 1.6 km in 7 minutes and 30 seconds. The speed here is 12 km/h.
- In 2 minutes, 15 pushups, which is 8 seconds per pushup.
- Two minutes of pull-ups (chin-ups), which is 40 seconds each.
- 15 sit-ups (abdominal) in 2 minutes, which takes 8 seconds per sit-up.
If you want to be fit enough for your physical fitness test, you should start exercising three months before Army medical test.
Check latest Pak Army jobs at Join Pak Army
Also, check: PMA Long Course
Physical Test Requirements
Physical tests may have different demands for various forces depending on factors such as age and gender. Age-related physical standards are relaxed as the age goes up for every age group. Additionally, the requirements for female candidates are also relaxed in this regard.
In Pakistan Army, both general duty medical officers and specialists are not required to take physical tests upon induction. However, it is a mandatory requirement in the Pakistani Navy and Pakistani Air Force.
This section briefly explains the medical test in army requirements to become a commissioned officer in the armed forces.
Check Navy Jobs at this page > Join Pak Navy
Initial Medical Test
Read the Army medical test carefully and be confident upon induction.
- Minimum Height – 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight – According to the BMI (Body Mass Index) chart. You can easily find it on the internet, and the software calculator can tell you the required weight based on your age, height, and build.
- Eyesight – 6/6 without glasses.
- Candidates should not have color blindness
- No obvious physical defects.
- Don’t forget that you would have to wear anything. Primarily to ensure you haven’t grown breasts or something to that effect. You will also have guys inspect your genitals with their hands, especially the testicles.
Check your height and weight calculator at Body Mass Index Calculator
For technical expertise, check: Technical Cadet Course
Final Medical Exam (After ISSB Clearance)
- All of the initial medical tests will need to be redone.
- X-ray of the chest.
- Blood test details and pathology report.
- Urine culture / pathological test.
- An ENT specialist will examine your ears, including monitoring for eardrum damage.
- Visiting a Medical and Surgical specialist.
- You would have to get naked again. Additionally, you will be asked to bend over, show your behind to the doctor and cough.
For females who want to join Pak Army after Graduation, check: Lady Cadet Course
You can check your nearest AS&RCs at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
Medical Test for Pakistan Air Force GDP (Fighter Pilot)
Pakistan air force’s fighter pilots (GPD branch) undergo the toughest medical fitness test in this regard. During this special medical test, that is hosted at Masroor Air Base Karachi.
A hospital is located on that base, where a candidate spends almost three to four working days. These are the steps for testing a general duty pilot/fighter pilot (GDP). If you do not belong to a GDP group, the tests may be less challenging and fewer in number).
- Urine and blood tests.
- Chest X-ray.
- Doctors who specialize in ENT (ears, nose, and sinus) should do one of these checks.
- There is a hearing test in which the patient is given headphones on both ears and instructed to press the button on each panel if they hear a beep in either ear.
- Physical examination (height, weight, chest measurement).
- Surgical Exam.
- An examination of the heart by a physician.
- There were many tests of eyes (ranging from checking for color blindness to a check to see if there is any disease) that were quite stressful and time-consuming.
Check Airforce Jobs at this page > Join PAF
You take the Flying Aptitude test after you have passed the CMB (Combined Medical Board). The PAF has shifted its PAF selection center from Karachi to Rawalpindi, where it was previously held.
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: