Now female can Join Pak Navy to start their career. This blog is all about join Pak Navy female, how can female can join Pak Navy, female jobs in Pak Navy, join Pak Navy as female officer, join Pak Navy after fsc female, join Pak Navy after graduation female and join Pak Navy as female medical technician.
Pakistan Navy protects the seaside boundaries and sea of Pakistan. For skilled Pakistani youngsters, Jobs are offered in different disciplines and departments. Officials in Navy work on seaside establishments just as on the navy vessels. The coastal area of Pakistan spread from the Arabian Ocean to the Indian Ocean.
Pakistan Navy allows careers and offers employment opportunities for males and females too in Pakistan. There is an organized policy of increment and promotion. Officials are promoted through a standard system of guidelines and rules.
Female join Pak Navy to make a bright career. Candidates can get various facilities on joining Pak Navy after qualifying all tests and interviews. Candidates get such an environment where they groom themselves mentally, educationally, professionally, physically and morally.
Furthermore, Pakistan Navy Women Association (PNWA) is additionally settled to give professional training, improve computer literacy and teach general awareness among the wards of Pakistan Navy personnel.
So, check the all opportunities for females in Pak Navy after matric inter graduation and masters in different departments. Let’s find out for your best.
Check: Join Pak Navy Jobs 2022
Female Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission
Females can join Pakistan Navy through short service commission listed below in the following fields. The duration of Pak Navy Short Service Commission (SSC) is five years which may be increased and turned into a permanent commission:
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer/IT Specialists)
- Medical Branch (GDMOs)
- Law Branch
Female will get training of 9 months at different training foundations of Pakistan Navy.
Eligibility: Citizens of Pakistan
Age: Up to 28 years on 01 January 2021
Height: Female 5ft (minimum)
Qualification: Minimum 2nd Division required in M.Sc or Equivalent of 16years of Education in one of the following disciplines Ã‚Â from HEC recognized institutes university. The candidate must be qualified in MA/ MSC Chemistry, Psychology, Islamic Studies, Physics, Urdu and English.
Just wait for the advertisement in the newspapers and then apply it respectively. You have to follow these steps Join Pak Navy Female:
- Online registration
- Preliminary test
- Intelligence / Academic Test
- Initial Medical Test
- Interview of the candidates who qualify the preliminary test
- ISSB Tests
- Final Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at PN Hospitals / CMHs
- Final Selection will be based on overall performance and merit at NHQ
Check: Join Pak Navy as Civilian
Special Branch (IT)
Female Pakistani nationals having minimum age of 20 – 30 years can join Pak Navy as Computer Programmers. She must have to get master degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Technology.
Qualification: minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor / Master degree with 16 Years of education from HEC recognized university in the following:
- BS (SE) / BSE
- BS (CS)
Also, females can join Pakistan Navy as pharmacists to serve the force.
Age: Must be between 22 – 35 Years on 01 January 13
- At least 2nd Division in D Pharmacy from HEC recognized university / institution.
- The applicants should be enrolled with Provincial Pharmacy Council
- Candidate having one year experience with a pharmaceutical company / hospital will be preferred
Must check: Pakistan Navy Ranks and Salary
Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist
Female can join Pakistan Navy as Therapists / Physiotherapists to serve the force.
Age: Must be 22–35 Years on 01 January 13
- At least 2nd Division BS/BSc in Occupational therapy/Physiotherapy from HEC recognized University / Institutes
- Candidate having one year experience in some Rehabilitation Center/Hospital will be preferred
Medical Branch (GDMOs)
For Males and Females
Eligibility: All Pakistan Nationals
Age: Up to 28 Years
Height: Male 5ft 4 inch (minimum), Female 5ft (minimum)
- 2nd Division in MBBS Minimum or equivalent qualification recognized by PM & DC
- The Candidates must have enrolled of PM&DC
- Must have one year experience of house job in PM&DC recognized hospitals
Also, check: Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
Naval Law Branch
Female applicants can also start their career in Law Branch of Pakistan Navy.
- Candidates must have Law Degree which should be included in addition to a degree in Arts or Sciences from HEC recognized University / Institution.
- Practicing member of a bar
- Candidates can get relaxation in deserving cases having extra experience / qualifications
Female Join Pak Navy through Pak Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR)
Pakistan Navy Volunteer Reserve (PNVR) also allows females to Join Pak Navy:
Special Branch (PRO)
Eligibility: Male / Female Pakistani Nationals
Age: 20-35 years
Height: Minimum must be 5′ 4″ (Male), Female 5′
Educational Qualification: Must have Masters in Mass Communication and Media
Sciences: Minimum of 50% Marks
Also, check Pak Army jobs at: Join Pak Army
Special Branch (IT)
Female Pakistani having minimum age of 20-35 years and height 5” minimum can apply for Special Branch (IT).
Education: Minimum of 50% marks Master / Bachelor’s degree (4 years Program) from HEC recognized university in of the following disciplines:
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Security
Female Join Pakistan Navy through Direct Entry Sailors
Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician
Join Pak Navy as Female Medical Technician through Direct Entry Sailors.
Age: Must be between 16 – 20 years
Height: Female: 5 (152.4 cm)
Educational Qualification: Minimum of 65% marks in Matric Science Group with (Biology only).
Check: Join Pak Navy as Sailor
How can Female Join Pak Navy?
You have two methods of registration to join Pak Navy. Candidates can do online registration by visiting official Pakistan Navy website. The other one is to visit the nearest Pakistan Navy Selection and Recruitment Centre PNS&RC.
| APPLY NOW |
Check your nearest: Pak Navy Selection and Recruitment Center
Original & Attested Photocopy of Matric certificates.
- 4x photographs Passport size
- Attested photocopies
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC / Form B (NADRA)
- Crossed Postal Order Rs.50/ – for Director of Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad or Cash in lieu of Postal orders.
- Intelligence test time 35 minutes
- Academic Tests based on MCQs from the subjects of Physics, English, Maths & General Knowledge 80 minutes
- Initial Medical Tests qualified candidates along with the screening of Hepatics Tests, HIV Test carried out at concerned PNR&SCs
Medically Fit Candidates will give Interviews at respective PNR&SCs.
Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters based on overall performance and merit.
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: