People who are interested in doing CTD Jobs 2023 are likely to have a passion for their country and a desire to work for a company that allows them to demonstrate their love of their country. CTD organization is looking to hire employees in different departments. Any candidate who meets the criteria can join CTD Counter Terrorism Department.
All candidates must apply online to join CTD organization. Any other type of application will not be accepted. The Counter Terrorism Department offers regular employment for its candidates. So that’s why you joined the Anti-Terror Department.
Interested candidates from New Merged Districts & District Peshawar should check this advertisement and apply for the desired posts.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department has regularly announced these job openings. Applications are invited from students in the New Merged Districts and Peshawar District who are young, dynamic, and committed.
ETEA is a well-known recruiting agency that the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department leases services from. Therefore, applicants should visit ETEA website for more information.
The Counter-Terrorism Department Jobs 2023 advertisement is now available. Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed application form. CTD also provides female jobs. Males and females from across Pakistan with relevant work experience are eligible to apply to these CTD Careers after completing the organization’s application process. They will receive their jobs once the recruitment process has been successfully completed.
Original documents must be provided by all candidates. Candidates who meet the following qualifications may apply for this position. The last date for applying is very short, so it is advisable that candidates apply as soon as possible. More details about this job can be found below.
Check: KPK Police Jobs
Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) jobs 2023
|Published Date||19 May 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Police Department||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police|
|Address||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department, Peshawar|
|Last Date||08 June 2023|
About Counter Terrorism Department
CTD full form is Counter-Terrorism Department. The Counter-Terrorism Department of Pakistan is one of the best government agencies that fight all kinds of terrorism. On July 21, 2010, the Criminal Investigation Department changed its name to CTD from the name Criminal Investigation Department under the 1937 CID Manual.
Due to the dedication of its employees, this department has developed into one of the most praised ones and now it has many regional offices in Punjab. CTD is responsible for fighting terrorist attacks and also investigating and interrogating crime scenes. To meet the current challenges, the department has created new roles with more duties to meet the challenges.
However, they are growing rapidly and working night and day to eradicate terrorism. A new department of CTF was formed for this purpose, and all of the corporals received the most advanced training and equipment to defend this country from any attack.
Check: Punjab Police Jobs
CTD Jobs Vacancies List
- Field Operators (BPS-11)
- Junior Field Operators (BPS-09)
- Senior Field Operators (BPS-14)
Senior Field Operator (BPS-14)
|Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Qualifications||BA/BSc or Equivalent|
Check: Pak Army Civilian Jobs
Field Operator (BPS-11)
|Age Limitation||18 to 30 Years|
|Qualification||Intermediate (FA/FSc) or Equivalent|
Junior Field Operator (BPS-09)
|Age Requirements||18 to 30 Years|
There are opportunities available for residents of Khyber, Mohmand, Bajaur, Orakzai, Kurram, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, and Peshawar. It is necessary for candidates who are already working in the government sector to apply through the proper channels.
Applications are welcome from candidates who perfectly meet the above-mentioned criteria. According to KPK Police Recruiting Rules, age relaxation will be granted.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police will conduct a detailed screening of candidates, and any who are found to be ineligible in any respect during the recruitment process will be disqualified.
Call Letters will only be issued to eligible applicants. Candidates will be shortlisted according to their scores in the ETEA Screening Test. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC equivalence certificates are required for foreign degree holders.
- Education Certificates
- CNIC Copies
- Valid driver’s license if you want a job as a driver
Jobs Salary and Benefits
A CTD job requires innovative skills and a commitment to continuous growth which is only possible through hard work and motivation. Consistently, they provide incredible benefits to support the growth of their employees.
The CTD force will not only provide you with an opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading minds, but will also allow you the opportunity to explore your potential. Here are a few incentives offered by this department:
- Retirement grant
- Immediate relief funds
- Financial loan
- Training opportunities
- Marriage leaves
- On-time payment
- Pick-up and drop-off are free
- Use of High-tech equipment
- Decent salary
- Free food
- Scholarships for children
- Helpful and skilled management
- Medical facilities
- Professional training
Check: Sindh Police Jobs
How to Apply for CTD Jobs?
- You can submit an application online by visiting the ETEA website.
- There will be an online form available on the website until 8th June 2023.
- Application procedures can be found on the ETEA website and in the advertisement for candidates wishing to submit online applications.
- The applicant must upload scanned copies of his or her educational documents.
- Payment must be made via the online challan form generated automatically.
- The candidates will be notified via SMS of the test/interview dates and times.
- The ETEA will provide the date, time, and center of the test on the Roll Number Slips posted on the website.
- Candidates interested in applying online can do so at www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- Candidates must register online in order to apply.
- After you register, you can submit an application online.
- Everyone must complete an online application.
- Make sure your information is accurate and avoid spelling errors.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications submitted online will only be considered for the selection process.
- Interviews will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates must bring original documents to the interview.
| APPLY NOW |
KPK Police Counter Terrorism Job Advertisement
Follow Us On Instagram
If you want to talk to us directly or need instant updates for jobs then follow us on Instagram: Pakistanforcex. Click on this image to check our profile: