Cadet College Okara admissions for Class 8th and 1st year for the Session of 2022. If a student has passed the 7th grade examinations with the passing score in all subjects, they can apply for admission to the 8th grade.
Entry Test will be conducted on Sunday 6th December and the last date to submit an application is mentioned in the advertisement. There will also be an interview and medical examination for the applicants.
The Cadet College Okara, working under the Cadet College sector of the government of Pakistan, is now accepting applications for the next academic year 2021-2022. The College offers admissions for eighth grade, third entry, and 11th grade in the Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, and Computer Science categories.
On this page, we provide all the information that is required to take admission at Cadet College Okara. This includes Cadet College Okara Application form, Fee structure, application procedure, and admission guide.
Cadet College Okara Admissions in 8th Class
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in 8th class
Applicants must be between the ages of 12 and 14 until 01 April 2022. A three-month age relaxation is possible.
Candidates who have either passed or given their 7th class annual exams and are awaiting results can submit an application for admission.
|Deadline for submitting admission applications for 8th grade||04 December 2021|
|Date of the 8th class written test||12 December 2021|
There will be an interview and a medical test for admission to the 8th grade
Exams will be held in Lahore, Multan, and Faisalabad.
There will be written exams in English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, computer science, and Mathematics.
Written Test of 8th Class
|General Science||50 Numbers|
|Urdu / Islamiyat||50 Numbers|
Examination Centers for 8th Class Examination
- Cadet College Okara, Faisalabad Okara
- DPS Race Course Road Near Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad.
- Multan Public School boys section bosan road, Multan.
- DPS Model Town, Lahore.
Application forms must include Examination center information.
How to Submit Admission Application Form
The college prospectus can be obtained from the bank of Punjab, Jinnah Road Okara. The prospectus fee of Rs. 1000/- and the registration fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged separately by the admission office.
If you download the application form online, you must submit a bank draft for Rs. 2000/- with your application form to obtain a College Prospectus.
Cadet College Okara Scholarships
A scholarship program is also available at Cadet College Okara for talented and position holders. Cadet College will give free admission, free book, and scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month to the student performing well in any Board (Fbise, Bise, Bisk, Karachi Board, Balochistan Board, KPK Board, Sindh Board) of Pakistan.
Cadet College Okara Admissions in 1st Year
|Last day for submitting the 1st class admission form||04 December 2021|
|First Year Entry Test, Medical and Interview date||12 December 2021|
Applicants for the 1st year are required to take the Entrance Test at Cadet College Okara.
Written tests will be given in English, Physics, Biology, Computer Science, and Mathematics based on the matriculation syllabus.
There will be open merit based on matriculation exam marks as well as written and interview tests as well as medical exams.
Eligibility for Admission in 1st Year
- A minimum mark of 75% is required for candidates who have passed the SSC exams
- Up to 17 years of age until dated: 1 August 2022
- Only three months of age relaxation can be granted by the college administration.
- Annual Exams 2020 will require 75% matric marks.
- Student’s performance in the Matriculation exam, Entry Test, Medical Test, and Final Interview will determine their eligibility for admission.
- The registration fee for fresh entrants in 8th grade is Rs. 2000/-.
- If a cadet leaves for the duration of the academic period, expenses paid out are not refundable or refunded to the parents. He is responsible for paying out all the dues throughout the course.
- Finances are billed only once during the admission process.
Cadet College Okara Fee Structure
|Admission Charge||Rs. 2000/-|
|Security Charge||Rs. 4000/-|
|Building Fund||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|Education and Learning Deposit||Rs. 500/-|
|Complete||Rs. 16, 500/-|
Upon verification of admission, an additional charge of Rs. 25000/- per student will be charged for stationery, textbooks, uniform, tailor, and cobbler, as part of the first-charge challan.
Condition of Late of Dues
- Cadets who fail to pay their dues within the given time will be fined. During the first 10 days, you will be charged Rs. 10/- each day, and then Rs. 100/- each day moving forward. Then they should be expelled from the college.
- Re-admissions, if authorized, can be created upon payment of Rs. 2000/- in addition to the fine.
Cadet College Okara Contact
|Address||Okara Samundri Faisalabad Rd, Okara, Pakistan|
|Phone Numbers||+92442661187, +92442661188, +92442661185|