Cadet College Mastung admissions are open for the 7th class for the 36th entry and first-year session 2022-2023. Cadet College Mastung is currently accepting applications for vacancies in 1st-year classes (Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering) on district quota.
Interested applicants with 60% are urged to report to the college for written tests, interviews, and medical exams. The written examination will last two hours and cover the following subjects from the Secondary school certificate 9th and 10th class standards.
The application deadline for the 2021 admissions cycle is mentioned below. Make sure you submit your application early.
Admission Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
Cadet College Mastung Admission Criteria
The College offers admission only during Class VII and 1st Year, assuming that the following general requirements and schedule have been met:
We announce each year’s admissions through this website and it is also published in the largest English and Urdu newspapers.
Applicants must be in Class VII or in 1st year.
Candidates from Pakistan are eligible to apply for seats located in their provinces or districts.
Allocations of Seats
- Balochistan (60 seats) (2 seats per district)
- Other Provinces (02 each)
- Federal Government Seats / As per orders of Federal Government
You will receive instructions on the date, time, and center of the written test on your roll number slip which you can download from the testing agency website.
The selection process includes written tests, intelligence tests, interviews, and medical examinations.
Class-VII applicants are required to take a written test. The written test subjects are equally weighted.
The following subjects are listed for Class VI:
- General Science
The objective and subjective written exam (English and Urdu mediums) will be administered by the career testing service Pakistan (CTSP). Candidate will only be admitted in accordance with the prevailing admission policy in the district whose roll number has been issued to cadet college Mastung by CTSP.
Allocation of Seats
|Balochistan District Wise||56|
|10th Quota for Kalat Division||06|
|Other Provinces 01 Each||03|
Medical Tests & Interview
Written tests qualify candidates for interviews and medical examinations
Cadet College Mastung Fee Structure
There is an annual fee of Rs. 50,000/= (Fifty Thousand), which should be paid in two equal installments in January and July every year. Each installment amounts to Rs. 25,000/=. It is used for the following purposes:
- Messing Charges
- Misc Charges (Hostel, Services, Barber and Laundry)
- Tuition Fee
- Electricity Charges
- Text Books and Stationary
- Transport Charges
- Medical Charges
- Sports and Hobbies (Games and Clubs)
- Bedding Charges
Cost of Transportation (if the Cadet travels by college bus only from Mastung to Quetta and back).
Games equipment that is individually packaged.
Cadet College Mastung Balochistan is requesting all cadets to join on the date, or else the admission will be canceled. Quetta News update about 34th Entry Test Result was announced.
Applicants must not have reached the age of 11 or be older than 13 as of 31st March 2022 of the year of application. There is no age relaxation.
Students applying for admission must have completed Class-VI.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- 4 Passport-size photographs (attested front and back).
- Attested copy of father’s CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
- Attested copy of NADRA B-form is acceptable, however, a birth certificate is not.
- Copy of the candidate’s local or domicile certificate, if applicable.
- An attestation of the withdrawal from admission from the school concerned.
- Copies of the above certificates from the school concerned, OR attestation of the 6th-grade pass certificate.
- Deposit slip/Challan form from the bank in original form.
- Address slip (attached with the form).
Cadet College Mastung Contact Number
|Contact Us||(+92) 843-895446|