Cadet College Killa Saifullah admissions have been announced for the 7th class. The registration is open on the official website of Cadet College Killa Saifullah. The students can download the admission form from the website.
The mentioned College opens 7th class admission once a year. Numerous parents wish to admit their children in this residential & English medium college. Don’t waste time admitting your children to Cadet College Killa Saifullah because admissions advertisement has been published in daily newspapers & official website.
Continue to read this post at the end we are sharing here Cadet College Killa Saifullah 7th class entire admission procedure, entry test, eligibility criteria, fee structure, and last date to apply.
Cadet College Killa Saifullah Admission
Interested students can apply for admission in the 7th class at Cadet College Killa Saifullah if they are medically and physically fit. Both males and females are allowed to submit their application forms within the deadlines.
A shortlist of suitable and eligible candidates is held at CCKS prior to admissions. Career Test Service Pakistan CTSP has been assigned the responsibility to conduct the entry test this year on behalf of CCKS
It has been announced that the male and female applicants who have already submitted admission application forms for the 8th class will have to take the 8th class entry test on 01 May 2022.
There will be a test for entry to the 8th class at Jinnah girls college, Jinnah Town Quetta at 10:00 AM. Applicants must meet the general requirements for admission to class VII once every year.
Entry Test Date
Announcement: The university announces the admissions each year through leading English and Urdu newspapers.
Eligibility: Candidates must be male Pakistani citizens in order to be considered for the seats allocated to their districts/provinces
Age: The candidate must be 11 years old at the time of admission and under 13 years old at the time of admission to class 7th. Any age relaxation is not allowed.
Qualification: Candidates must pass their class VI (Sixth Grade) examinations in order to be admitted to the 7th grade.
Entrance Examination: Candidates are selected based on their performance in a Written Exam, Interview, and Medical Examination. Applicants wishing to enter class VII will be required to take the class-VI written test administered by CTSP (career Testing Service). The written test includes the following subjects:
- General Science
Allocation of Seats for Class 7th
|Districts wise Quota||56|
|Divisional Quota (Zhob)||06|
|Other Provinces (01 for Each)||03|
|Self-Finance (Not have Passed Regular Test)||05|
Cadet College Killa Saifullah Fee Structure
|Miscellaneous Charges (Hostel Services, Barber and Laundry)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Security Fee (Refundable at the Time of Leaving College)||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Admission fee (Non-Refundable)||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Foam Fee (Refundable at the Time of Leaving College)||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Total the Amount Payable at the Time of Admission||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Sports & Hobbies (Games & Clubs)|
|Text Books & Stationery|
- Amazing Campus
- Residential Hostel
- Industry focus learning
- Flexible learning
- Knowledge transfer
- Teaching skills
Those who are eligible for the seventh grade are:
- Students who are between the ages of 11 and 13.
- Students who are over the age of 18 are not eligible for admission.
- Students must be physically fit.
- Character certificates are required.
- Students come from the province of Sindh and the other districts.
- When selecting students, the college refers them to the Quetta hospital for age verification.
- The college checks a student’s health when he or she is selected.
The deadline for submitting the form is May 1, 2022.
How to Apply to Cadet College
Applications should be submitted to the office via the TCS.
- You can find the admission form on the website and on the page.
- Students are informed that the fees for regular and late admission for admission are equal to 2000 RS and 2200 RS, respectively.
- The application form will not be accepted after the last date for admission.
- All important information for this session must be included in the admission form.
- The previous degree and grade should be written in the admission form.
- Candidates should attach their documents and recent pictures with their applications.